Stadium Series Game: Are you going?

Stadium Series: Are you going?    94 votes

1. 1. Stadium Series: Are you going?

• Yes, I purchased a ticket(s)
    • Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets
    • No, tickets are too expensive
    • No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better
    • No (other)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

369 posts in this topic

I could get used to watching a 90 minute show every game day at noon all about the Devils...

Anyone know if you can bring a blanket into the game tomorrow?

Unless I missed it, Blankets are not on the prohibited items list. I plan on bringing one myself

This practice has been awesome to watch

Anyone who is watching this, and is not going tomorrow because they claim they don't want to....are lying

I really don't get what you're saying.  I'm sure plenty of people love the ambiance and the fact the Devils are in an outdoor game, but don't want to actually sit in the cold themselves.

Unless I missed it, Blankets are not on the prohibited items list. I plan on bringing one myself

Thanks I saw it wasn't on there as well but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks I saw it wasn't on there as well but I just wanted to double check.

Where is this said list located?

I really don't get what you're saying. I'm sure plenty of people love the ambiance and the fact the Devils are in an outdoor game, but don't want to actually sit in the cold themselves.

That's me. Too damn cold. I'll enjoy the ambiance from my warm living room lol.

I'm kind of depressed I'm not going. I kind of always figured I would when the Devils got into an outdoor game. But financially I just couldn't do it. Oh well, the warmth of my living room will be appreciated I'm sure.

Where is this said list located?

http://yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=policies

Just scroll down to entry and carry in policy

I'm kind of depressed I'm not going. I kind of always figured I would when the Devils got into an outdoor game. But financially I just couldn't do it. Oh well, the warmth of my living room will be appreciated I'm sure.

Check stubhub, there's plenty of reasonable priced tickets on there now

I'm looking at stubhub now, and I see the lowest priced tickets are quantity "1-24"

I hope that guy has lost a TON of money on this event, piece of garbage scalper.  I hope he at least spent $100 for each of those 24 tickets.

I'm looking at stubhub now, and I see the lowest priced tickets are quantity "1-24"

I hope that guy has lost a TON of money on this event, piece of garbage scalper.  I hope he at least spent $100 for each of those 24 tickets.

Is the seller listed as J. Vanderbeek?  :giggle:

I think for the LA one, both ice girls teams should wear bikinis and play on the beach volleyball court.

Do we know who's dropping the first puck tomorrow? I swear if it's a member of the '94 team I'll freak.

Do we know who's dropping the first puck tomorrow? I swear if it's a member of the '94 team I'll freak.

Yogi would be a perfect guy to do it.

Are they going to play a goal song when the Rangers score?

I hope not, but I can see us getting screwed like that...

Are they going to play a goal song when the Rangers score?

I hope not, but I can see us getting screwed like that...

Lets hope we don't find out

Two hours before game time there are thousands of tix on stubhub! Plenty available for 30-50 bucks!!!

Two hours before game time there are thousands of tix on stubhub! Plenty available for 30-50 bucks!!!

I was watching TSN and apparently tickets went for really cheap at the last minute for the ANA - LA game as well. Don't know about thousands being available for that one, but they had to drop prices to achieve a sellout.

This is when I wish I lived a lot closer to NYC.

I wonder how many fans decided to pass on the game because of the cold weather.  Based on other comments, it appears more Rangers fans decided to pass on the game. :thumbsup:

This is when I wish I lived a lot closer to NYC.

I wonder how many fans decided to pass on the game because of the cold weather.  Based on other comments, it appears more Rangers fans decided to pass on the game. :thumbsup:

the rangers fans won the social media showdown there or whatever 61%-39% but idk about other people, but I have Verizon and my data connection was dead in Yankee Stadium. I think Verizon's more popular in NJ so maybe that's why? I could be making that up

the rangers fans won the social media showdown there or whatever 61%-39% but idk about other people, but I have Verizon and my data connection was dead in Yankee Stadium. I think Verizon's more popular in NJ so maybe that's why? I could be making that up

My response to social media polls - #whogivesash!t!

Dumbest thing ever.

There were a huge contingent of devils fans at the stadium today. I'd say it was 50-50. Too bad the team sh!t the bed in the 2nd and 3rd. Overall, the atmosphere was great. Didn't see one fight in the stands and everyone was generally cool with each other just psyched to be in that environment.

My response to social media polls - #whogivesash!t!

Dumbest thing ever.

There were a huge contingent of devils fans at the stadium today. I'd say it was 50-50. Too bad the team sh!t the bed in the 2nd and 3rd. Overall, the atmosphere was great. Didn't see one fight in the stands and everyone was generally cool with each other just psyched to be in that environment.

It definitely looked pretty close to 50/50.  People were saying there was more Devils fans according to the media.

I have verizon and had the same problem. I had basically no signal the entire time.

It was at least 50/50 - had the Devils continued their lead I think we would've seen the appearance of it being more Devils' fans. Even Trautwig and John McEnroe commented on MSG postgame how it was more Devils fans.