Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Brown

GDT - 12/23 Devils at Blackhawks

254 posts in this topic

Josefson with two bad mistakes there. He shouldve had his head up on teo occasions where he would've had gionta wide open

The Devils just aren't in the Blackhawks class and were run off the ice today. Schneider needed to be more Schneider in LA rather than Brodeur in Columbus. And he was the latter. Frankly it was a miracle they scored twice

We had no business showing up for this game. Bad efforts ALL around

What fvcking game are you people watching? Even if he makes that one and the early one that popped out of his glove, it's 3-2. He's also made some saves he had no right to make. The Devils don't deserve to be in this game. It's been domination throughout.

Chicago is a much better team than we are, but this game shouldn't be 5-2. That's 100% on ginger.

This Chicago broadcasting team is one of the worst. Eddie Olczyk is the biggest piece of garbage.

I don't really give a fvck how good Chicago is, being outshot 35-10 is horsesh!t. And Schneider was a joje tonight.

If schneider couldve caught that second goal that marty wouldve def caught, and stopped that last one shot.right at him it would onlynbe 3-2

Nobody showed up. Ya it isn't fair for Schneider to play the tougher teams but when he gets the call he has to answer it.

What fvcking game are you people watching? Even if he makes that one and the early one that popped out of his glove, it's 3-2. He's also made some saves he had no right to make. The Devils don't deserve to be in this game. It's been domination throughout.

I watched 2 cupcake saves go in the back of the net and another that should have been saved. Schneider didn't lose the game for the devils, but he's the reason it's a blowout.

Schneider was not the reason they are going to lose this game. Chicago is so damn fast and skilled, it's ridiculous.

That being said, he let in 3 bad goals thus far. If it was Brodeur in net, certain people on this board would be losing their minds right now calling for PDB to be fired.

Posted great numbers as a backup, never playing more the 33 games a season on a perennial playoff/Cup contending team. People forget this little tidbit very easily in the hype. Either he's getting mentally destroyed as a Devil or he's plain out overrated.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Chicago is a much better team than we are, but this game shouldn't be 5-2. That's 100% on ginger.

the game should be 11-0

This.  I hate the fact Schneider has been treated like absolute sh!t since being here.

I feel sorry for Cory.

Posted great numbers as a backup, never playing more the 33 games a season on a perennial playoff/Cup contending team. People forget this little tidbit very easily in the hype. Either he's getting mentally destroyed as a Devil or he's plain out overrated.

Or his last bunch of games were against the Ducks, Blackhawks, and Penguins. Before that he was playing pretty damn well for the most part.

Edited by PWW

Schneider deserves to have the chance to get his confidence up.  Play him on Friday and Saturday night.

Schnieder cant stop a puck

the shots are 36-10, and zone time is probably somewhere around 70-30 for the hawks... Do you really think the biggest problem with this game is our goalie?

No but he is not helping at alllll

the shots are 36-10, and zone time is probably somewhere around 70-30 for the hawks... Do you really think the biggest problem with this game is our goalie?

The Devils looked about as hopeless and pathetic as they did during the LA Win. They legitimately did not look like an NHL team today.

If this was my first time watching hockey I would never believe the Devils played in the same league as Chicago.

I never felt easy bout the trade for Schneider now I'm certain: We gave up a promising pick for a trumped up backup who in two years' time will have not helped this franchise and will likely call Pittsburgh home.

Does cangi even watch the game? sh!tlicky stopped that. Kane didn't fire it wide you moron