cgb6397

GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Gorton's Fishermen

116 posts in this topic

poor looking power play... but wow i do have to say again iam totally liking how scrappy clowe is... if he can just stay healthy now

Gelly needs to work on his defense the power play gave the puck back to much. They deserved to get scored on luckily we didn't.

Edited by CarterforPresident

If Clowe stays healthy we're all going to love him... I think that was what we knew going in, that's just a big "if"

Everytime I have watched this year, msg's camera's change colors a lot.

anyone elses tv going in and out of like a yellow tint?

Edited by CarterforPresident

anyone elses tv going in and out of like a yellow tint?

yea mines doing the same thing.....and I feel the same way about Salvador. Never understood why he is our captain and someone like Elias with more experience isn't. Isn't that the point of a captain.....experience?

Edited by BRODEURfan22

Elias doesn't want to be captain. Inside the locker room elias,jagr,Marty,sal and green are all "leaders"

yea mines doing the same thing.....and I feel the same way about Salvador. Never understood why he is our captain and someone like Elias with more experience isn't. Isn't that the point of a captain.....experience?

i dont think i ever really noticed it until tonight its been doing it pretty bad

For me it happened twice. A few games ago it happened bad for like five minutes then it stopped.

i dont think i ever really noticed it until tonight its been doing it pretty bad

decent period. let the isles get a little momentum but devils stuck with it and didnt let them really get a golden opportunity but that play has to continue and the devils need to cash one more in this period. Lets go boys just one more period

anyone know if theres a web site where you can find all of the player stats for the season thus far etc. .... obviously there is so someone waa help me out lol wanted to see how clarky has been doing

If I didn't know better I'd seriously swear they're literally trying to sabotage Cory.  Between these crap lines and this joke of an effort in the third period.

Edited by NJDevs4978

just unreal that was just horrible. i really feel bad for schneids in this game. he is playing so well and no one can find the back of the net so pathetic.