Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gardenstatepkwy

GDT: Pittsburgh @ New Jersey 1:00PM

108 posts in this topic

Have to listen to Matt Loughlin today and I still don't know how that bozo keeps his job. Paints the worst word picture you can possibly imagine

Have to listen to Matt Loughlin today and I still don't know how that bozo keeps his job. Paints the worst word picture you can possibly imagine

This. He is quite possibly the worst radio PBP person in all of sports, and that includes a bunch of doozies in there.

Happy days. watching on TV on my sofa and it's not 2am. love the 1pm games.

This. He is quite possibly the worst radio PBP person in all of sports, and that includes a bunch of doozies in there.

Is it me or does he make it sound like every play is a near goal?!?  I hate him as well

Is it me or does he make it sound like every play is a near goal?!?  I hate him as well

he really does.. just way too much emotion in his voice

he doesn't even say "he shoots and scores"

he has this awkward "a shot and a goal!" who the fvck says that

and it may be pronounced Zhid-litsky but it sounds so fvcking annoying when he says that. Just say Zid-Litsky. He tries to be like Jon Miller with his pathetic attempts at name pronunciation.

Watching clowe play makes it all the more visible how much the rest of the team doesn't hit. I do like what i see from him so far.

fvck elias

What happened?  At work, can't watch the game right now.

went into the board hard wasnt moving at all for a while... finally trainer got him up and he glided off to the locker room hasnt been back since... last thing we need right now is for him to be out

He went hard into the boards, didn't return for the rest of the period.  Was down for a while.  Possible shoulder injury. 

could be worse, every shot could be a "Sharp-angle" shot

He doesn't say it as much as he used to but even at his worst cangy was and is still a thousand times better than Matt L.

According to mult sources on twitter, Elias will not return for the game.

Dammit

According to mult sources on twitter, Elias will not return for the game.

Dammit

im sure this is a sign that he is going to be out for some time then.. how long who knows but fvck of course this happens when were playing Pittsburgh

im sure this is a sign that he is going to be out for some time then.. how long who knows but fvck of course this happens when were playing Pittsburgh

Maybe, Maybe not. I gave up with trying to decipher the news devils give about injuries a long time ago.

Elias too bad I had thought he had been playing hurt previously but now I could see him miss 1/2 dozen games. Gionta will probably be moved up to the first line.

Edited by LucifersDog