Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gardenstatepkwy

GDT: Pittsburgh @ New Jersey 1:00PM

108 posts in this topic

That call was due...no way the league is going to go a whole game without giving Pitt a powerplay

didn't see the Elias injury, but I just hope it isn't a separated shoulder

even the penguins announcers knew that was garbage lol

They should know they see enough favor the Penguins.

How about that. 2 points against the Penguins, fantastic.

Now I just want to hear that Elias won't miss significant time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Great way to finish the first half. Terrific game Marty.

I sincerely hope Elias doesn't have a major injury. Not one that Lou would call day to day as he is out 4 weeks.

Happy New Year to all. Drive Safe.

Fantastic win, a well needed 2 clean points. way to go Marty, way to go Adam (but is there a separate horseshoe for faceoffs???)

Solid game, glad we got 2 points they were well deserved. Now I'm ready for Lou's report that patty is day to day (which in Lou's speak means 4 weeks). Seriously looking at the way he skated off the ice it looked to me like it might be a concussion but hopefully nothing too bad.

Patty has been solid and even though he's the second leading scorer on the team IMO he's more important in the sense that he makes his line mates so much better.

On a side note once again I hate this new alignment with the kooky schedule- wtf is up with us not playing the pens again this year? Oh but I'm glad we get the blues and coyotes twice instead (not). Smh at this crap.

Happy new year everyone! Party safely and no drinking and driving!

i was thinking the same thing about patty .. just the way he fell didnt move for a few at all.. and then when he got up to his knees he was kind of shaking his head like he was in a daze i bet he has a concussion.

Marty assists on the game winner (but our offense is no different with him) and gets record breaking win number 681 and schools are closed tomorrow. Thank you Marty.

Sat in the fire lounge today for the first time; it was awesome. Went with my girlfriend, dad and little brother. What a game.

Her favorite player is Henrique; and as he was off to the side during practice and saw my girlfriend taking a photo of him. He struck a pose, smiled, and then joked about it with Fayne and Elias. He spent the rest of practice ripping shots at the glass right in front of her, laughing and messing wth her, and gave her a high five on the way out. It's awesome when players interact with fans like that.

Sat in the fire lounge today for the first time; it was awesome. Went with my girlfriend, dad and little brother. What a game.

Her favorite player is Henrique; and as he was off to the side during practice and saw my girlfriend taking a photo of him. He struck a pose, smiled, and then joked about it with Fayne and Elias. He spent the rest of practice ripping shots at the glass right in front of her, laughing and messing wth her, and gave her a high five on the way out. It's awesome when players interact with fans like that.

thats pretty cool a lot of players dont bother to interact with the fans at all

42 first-half points.  I'm guessing they'll need 48 in the second half to make the playoffs (at least).  Gonna be hard to do that if Elias is out for a while. 

anyone know about how much longer until brunner is supposed to be back

I think the Devils timetable put him somewhere in late Jan.

So Henrique wants to slay your GF, sweet.

3 people like this

Um..I'll be the one to say it..he wanted your girl man.  Better be careful with that.

Edit:  Damnit, beaten to it :lol:

Edited by Devilsfan118

That was an enjoyable game to watch. It sounds like from post game comments Elias isn't to badly injured.

Greene-Fayne can't be broken up. Greene's been great all season and Fayne was absolutely tremendous today breaking up plays and getting pucks on net. They along with Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr did a great job against Kunitz-Crosby-Neal.

Really happy that Henrique is finally getting his points, thought he's been doing a lot of things right this year but wasn't getting rewarded.

Was in the fire lounge today.  Great win, great game.  

Really hope Patty is ok.  Didn't look good.