GDT: Blackhawks @ DEVILS 7PM

ThreeCups

Sharp was a 3rd round pick, hossa was signed, keith was a 2nd round pick, etc etc they sucked 2 years in a row to get kane and toews thats it.

The Hawks were awful for an eternity until they finally struck gold with the players you mentioned. Get real. There wasn't a magical two year rebuild.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hint: You're being so fvcking difficult and annoying. It's not clever, it's annoying.

----

God damnit Marty that was awful.

Perhaps I should just avoid gdts, too much reactionary emotion from posters and not enough logic.

you said when gionta is our best player we won't win much. I am saying gionta has been our best player tonight (although zid does have 2 goals now) so using your logic: we won't win this game, and we should want gionta not to be the best player so we can win games.

Hint: I know that's not what you meant I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous you're statement was.

There's nothing ridiculous about what i said. You're twisting words around and being difficult. You're a Gionta supporter and you're looking to be a prick 

Edited by TheRedStorm

Thats another thing i dont get how in the world does the islanders beat this team in OT last time and the Devils come out like a great team then crap the bed and not even at a single point this is getting frustrating quickly. I cant wait to hear what deboer and the rest of the team says in the post game show

Tough loss here. Almost lost by 1.....

On the bright side:

Fourth line looked like their old selves

Fayne with a couple monster defensive plays

People are gonna abuse Gelly (he did have a couple mistakes) but he did make SEVERAL hard hits and I noticed some strong D play

I honestly thought we fought real hard tonight. A couple of tough breaks on some fluky goals but we made this a game-a HUGE upgrade from last week

Thats another thing i dont get how in the world does the islanders beat this team in OT last time and the Devils come out like a great team then crap the bed and not even at a single point this is getting frustrating quickly. I cant wait to hear what deboer and the rest of the team says in the post game show

We faced the hotter goalie for one.  Crawford was just coming back from injury.  The Isles also have the front end talent to take advantage of the Blackhawks shaky defense.

There's nothing whatsoever ridiculous about what i said. You're twisting words around to make them fit to your liking.

gionta had a great game and you twisted it to make it some sort of negative that he did. That's the issue I had, along with the fact that you seemed to give up after the 4th hawks goal. Forgive me if I'm wrong but that's how your post came across, so I apologize if I was mistaken.

Tough loss, glad they didn't quit. Their record on the first of back to backs vs the 2nd is so strange it's hard to figure. Glad we have a game tomorrow to put the loss behind us.

The Hawks were awful for an eternity until they finally struck gold with the players you mentioned. Get real. There wasn't a magical two year rebuild.

Well i never said they didnt suck forever but what he said was still technically wrong lol

Honestly, i think deboer would have pulled marty if that horrible pass didnt happen to spring sharp for that god awful poke check by marty. He could have even just pulled him with 2 mins left when they were in chicagos zone and getting momentum after the commercial break. just unreal. 

You're a joke.

4 goals on 7 shots. Stoppable wrister from Hossa he whiffs on. Goes for a 1970's Gerry Cheevers diving poke check (because those work so often nowadays) ducks his head and doesn't get across fast enough as Sharp scores on an embarrassing shot from almost behind the goal line

Tough loss here. Almost lost by 1.....

On the bright side:

Fourth line looked like their old selves

Fayne with a couple monster defensive plays

People are gonna abuse Gelly (he did have a couple mistakes) but he did make SEVERAL hard hits and I noticed some strong D play

I honestly thought we fought real hard tonight. A couple of tough breaks on some fluky goals but we made this a game-a HUGE upgrade from last week

Gionta had a great game imo.  It was also nice to see our d-men score all 3 goals.  With not much firepower up front, our defense must pitch in some offense.

We faced the hotter goalie for one.  Crawford was just coming back from injury.  The Isles also have the front end talent to take advantage of the Blackhawks shaky defense.

Ya that is true. i just dont get how the devils keep themselves in the game and just crap the bed in the 3rd period. Just frustrating

4 goals on 7 shots. Stoppable wrister from Hossa he whiffs on. Goes for a 1970's Gerry Cheevers diving poke check (because those work so often nowadays) ducks his head and doesn't get across fast enough as Sharp scores on an embarrassing shot from almost behind the goal line

I don't disagree he had a rough 3rd period.  I'm simply calling you out for the unnecessary names you keep calling him for every bad game he has.  It's like the only time you post is when he has a bad game.

Ya that is true. i just dont get how the devils keep themselves in the game and just crap the bed in the 3rd period. Just frustrating

Yea it just goes to show you have to play a true 60 minute game against Chicago.  Even just a tiny let up, they strike.  I'm not too disappointed with the effort tonight.  We just lost to a better team.  We need the same effort against Buffalo tomorrow night.  They've been giving a lot teams problems recently.