GDT: Blackhawks @ DEVILS 7PM

ThreeCups

I knew not capitalizing on all of those chances we had earlier was gonna come back to hurt us. Can't do that against the 'hawks.

Nice play there to stay aggressive on our goal.

Regardless, this game has been a ton better than the last game. Don't give up, you never know

Sucks to watch the hawks loaded with game breaker kind of guys and we have none

you forgot to mention how they tanked for a decade to get those players. Your constant harping on our talent level is annoying.

Speaking of Gionta when he's your best player you're not going to win much anyway.

so you would rather gionta not play well... And you're giving up on this game? Edited by dmann422

Don't put words in my mouth or twist them. When Gionta is your best and most noticable player, you're in trouble.

you said when gionta is our best player we won't win much. I am saying gionta has been our best player tonight (although zid does have 2 goals now) so using your logic: we won't win this game, and we should want gionta not to be the best player so we can win games.

Hint: I know that's not what you meant I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous you're statement was.

If Brodeur didn't disgrace himself in the 3rd, the Devils could've come away with a point here. Not going to say two...but they certainly played well enough for 1.

One of the Hossa stoppable shots or the Sharp softie from the goal line and practically the 8th row has to be stopped.

Tough 3rd period for Marty.  Just never know what you're getting from him any more.

you said when gionta is our best player we won't win much. I am saying gionta has been our best player tonight (although zid does have 2 goals now) so using your logic: we won't win this game, and we should want gionta not to be the best player so we can win games.

Hint: I know that's not what you meant I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous you're statement was.

Hint: You're being so fvcking difficult and annoying. It's not clever, it's annoying.

----

God damnit Marty that was awful.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

you forgot to mention how they tanked for a decade to get those players. Your constant harping on our talent level is annoying.

Sharp was a 3rd round pick, hossa was signed, keith was a 2nd round pick, etc etc they sucked 2 years in a row to get kane and toews thats it.