Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThreeCups

GDT: Blackhawks @ DEVILS 7PM

162 posts in this topic

Frak.  Well that's why the Blackhawks are the Blackhawks and the Devils have been hovering around NHL .500. 

Didn't get the bounce there. The Devils are playing with them and that's a positive sign, but the Devils are not there yet as a team that's a lock to be playing playoff hockey. Chicago is clearly a better team and you can see it plain as day even as the Devils played with them. The Devils are just a little bit of skill away up front and maybe a little more vet experience that doesn't make you cringe on defense and then i think they can play with anyone and solidify a playoff spot. Right now, they simply are not good enough to overcome bad bounces and bad goals by their goalies against these types of teams.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Unreal this team gets me so amped then comes out like that in the 3rd like really??

Zidlicky is having a horrible game not just cuz of that goal but just in general

ok get him of there before they score 10 this period. Marty forgot a 3rd period must be played

Ouch.  Getting a bit fugly now. 

OK that's something I guess.

Ugly indeed. Marty's shaky after that sharp angle shawt.

Plus you can't give a guy like Hossa an open shot in the slot like that. Not a coincidence that Salvador was on his belly during the play.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I knew not capitalizing on all of those chances we had earlier was gonna come back to hurt us. Can't do that against the 'hawks.

Nice play there to stay aggressive on our goal.

Regardless, this game has been a ton better than the last game. Don't give up, you never know

Speaking of Gionta when he's your best player you're not going to win much anyway.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Wow...they do play hard for DeBoer.

Sucks to watch the hawks loaded with game breaker kind of guys and we have none

you forgot to mention how they tanked for a decade to get those players. Your constant harping on our talent level is annoying.

Speaking of Gionta when he's your best player you're not going to win much anyway.

so you would rather gionta not play well... And you're giving up on this game? Edited by dmann422

Anyone know why Henrique was scratched for tonight's game?

That line has gotten their lunch handed to them tonight. 

Edited by TheRedStorm

What a fvcking RIFLE from zids

so you would rather gionta not play well... And you're giving up on this game?

Don't put words in my mouth or twist them. When Gionta is your best and most noticable player, you're in trouble.

Don't put words in my mouth or twist them. When Gionta is your best and most noticable player, you're in trouble.

you said when gionta is our best player we won't win much. I am saying gionta has been our best player tonight (although zid does have 2 goals now) so using your logic: we won't win this game, and we should want gionta not to be the best player so we can win games.

Hint: I know that's not what you meant I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous you're statement was.

If Brodeur didn't disgrace himself in the 3rd, the Devils could've come away with a point here. Not going to say two...but they certainly played well enough for 1.

One of the Hossa stoppable shots or the Sharp softie from the goal line and practically the 8th row has to be stopped.