Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

GDT: Devils @ Buffalo 1-4-14

122 posts in this topic

Just because it's not up yet and game time is in like an hour and a half.

We should try scoring more goals than the opposition does, both tonight and going forward. I think that might really help our chances to win these weird games of ice soccer with sticks.

/endanalysis

LGD  Love this 4th line for now. I still think Gionta's line should be 4th line. But hopefully DB will roll 4 lines.  Send Cam down if you need roster space.

We better win. Schneids can't afford to give up anything here. He needs to prove something

LGD!

When can we see Matteau up? I'd rather see him than Sislo in a fourth line spot, especially after the World Juniors tourney he just had. LGD

When can we see Matteau up? I'd rather see him than Sislo in a fourth line spot, especially after the World Juniors tourney he just had. LGD

That's.. Actually a good point..

I'm hoping he sees some NHL time this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Man those buffalo unis are fugly.

Took the words out of my mouth. So ugly

I think I might hate J B Smoove. I have no idea who he is, but MSG commercials will do that

I think I might hate J B Smoove. I have no idea who he is, but MSG commercials will do that

JB Smoove is actually hilarious (he got his big break on one of my favorite all-time shows, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'). But the commercials for his MSG show are extremely annoying.

I love these Devils as much as the next guy, but holy crap is this boring hockey, Sheesh

Sislo has shown more in this game than Tedenby did in his entire tenure this year.

I think I might hate J B Smoove. I have no idea who he is, but MSG commercials will do that Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yeah the problem with msg commercials is they repeat them so freaking much, and if you watch every game that means you're seeing the same commercial upwards of 50 times a week.

Sislo has shown more in this game than Tedenby did in his entire tenure this year.

I agree. He has surprised me I hope he keeps it Rollin.

guys, seriously!? losing to the worst team in the league?! we should be pounding them into the ice!

guys, seriously!? losing to the worst team in the league?! we should be pounding them into the ice!

Devils aren't anything special themselves.  Competitive most nights, but not really dominant, no matter how "weak" the opponent is.

It's just strange how we play down to lesser teams but can come out and be consistently competitive against the penguins, bruins, even the hawks last night.

That being said I expect Pete to wake the guys up here and we'll see a different team in the 3rd.

Devils aren't anything special themselves.  Competitive most nights, but not really dominant, no matter how "weak" the opponent is.

Yeah we keep both teams in the game pretty frequently.  Of course with Cory in net this is going to be a 1-0 or 2-0 shutout loss.  Of course we'll go back to scoring multiple goals for Marty on Tuesday, and probably lose 4-3.  Disgusting.

It's just strange how we play down to lesser teams but can come out and be consistently competitive against the penguins, bruins, even the hawks last night.

That being said I expect Pete to wake the guys up here and we'll see a different team in the 3rd.

Classic symptoms of a .500ish team.  They tease, but can't find consistency.

Really hope this team pulls this one out for Schneider.