Any Devils fans in Houston, TX?

CaptainScotty

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this.

I moved to Texas a couple years ago, and I was wondering if we have any real Devils fans in Houston that are members of this forum.

I've been the Maple Leaf in Midtown, Devils fans are few and far between there (and most of the time the place is crawling with red wing fans and the pens bandwagon..).

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this.

I moved to Texas a couple years ago, and I was wondering if we have any real Devils fans in Houston that are members of this forum.

I've been the Maple Leaf in Midtown, Devils fans are few and far between there (and most of the time the place is crawling with red wing fans and the pens bandwagon..).

Good luck finding Devs fans, I go to a bar in North Jersey and cant find any

I cant believe there are a lot of Red Wing and Pens fans down there ?? that seems weird, i figured it would be mostly Stars fans?

Tell me about it. I'm back in Fort Smith, Arkansas where there isn't a rink for 80 miles.

Wow, it's not quite that bad here.  There is at least one amateur rink here.  Also, we have an AHL franchise here that seems to be doing rather well.  At least on the surface.  About 90 minutes away we also have another AHL franchise in San Antonio.  Guess I'll stop complaining. :)

yup. A proud Big Red alumni here. I saw Matt Moulson play in 2003 (whoa, I'm old..)

Hopefully, our favourite team makes it to the cup finals.

Interestingly, I once came across a Blue Acura TSX with blue "NJ DVL" vanity plates and Devils license plate holders. I figured thats gotta be someone on this board...