SterioDesign

All purpose Olympics thread

862 posts in this topic

Thank god we picked the great New York Ranger Ryan Callahan instead of Bobby Ryan....

On a serious note, I'm really glad Parise didnt re-sign with us at the price he was demanding. Hes overrated and cant score from more than 5 feet out.

calahan has been alright. Probably one of the better players on ice. Must have like 4-5 blocked shots a lot of hustle.

We lost imo because we relied on a few guys way to much. And of course parise shoots into the goalies chest every chance he gets.

No other line could get going aside from the Kessel one. Glad they left off Ryan for Callahan and Brown. Don't even get me started on Orpik

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yay::headless chicken::beerbang::cheers::clap2::yea:

Weooooo Canada!!! Cheers buddy guy

Mark Howe wasn't sh!ttin when he said "Team USA is much like the NJ Devils"...is this the story of my life..."close but no cigar???"  ughhhh

Mark Howe wasn't sh!ttin when he said "Team USA is much like the NJ Devils"...is this the story of my life..."close but no cigar???"  ughhhh

at least the Devils forecheck

1 person likes this

what a fvcking game by Canada's D-corp honestly, that was a beauty.

Edited by SterioDesign
1 person likes this

Not enough offense and it came back to bite them. USA had trouble scoring even strength against good teams and it definitely showed. Just not enough firepower. Also, no coaching adjustments made at all in that game. Terrible. Quick was fantastic though. Absolutely fantastic.

Can't win against a superior team when your best players disappear.

Thank God we didn't invest in zach. Suter is a beast though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Oh and I'll steal a line from our favorite member here, but seriously.. Eat a dick Canada

Oh and I'll steal a line from our favorite member here, but seriously.. Eat a dick Canada

at least a dick served on a gold medal looks a lot more appealing.  :icon23:

I seriously hate Hockey Canada. Go Sweden!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Okay do we root for the heavy favorite Canada team that's pissing us off or our hated rival's goalie to win gold?

I must admit, that Canadian defense was really impressive in the third.  Even when there was still plenty of time left, we were being forced to resort to last-minute looking tactics (i.e. blind passes, throwing shots without a shooting lane, general desperation-type plays), and only a couple of shots that presented a dangerous chance to score materialized..

surprised you're this happy now you'll have to hear habs fans creaming over price some more.

So disappointed. Idk if I'd rather have to see Canada win or have to hear about how Henrik has 2 gold medals every time NJ plays the rags. 

1 person likes this

Canada was by far the better team, I am growing a larger appreciation for how talented Kessel is. His playmaking nearly matches his shot and speed.

So disappointed. Idk if I'd rather have to see Canada win or have to hear about how Henrik has 2 gold medals every time NJ plays the rags.

Ugh, agreed. Such a loaded decision (regarding who to root for)

I missed the game due to work.  Who was the US's best player?

I missed the game due to work.  Who was the US's best player?

Bobby Ryan

Bobby Ryan

You are such an annoying troll. How many posts have you made about Habs fans bugging you? Like I said yesterday, you obviously deserve it.

Go celebrate with them right now instead of continuing to be a douche. And I am Canadian, btw.

You are such an annoying troll. How many posts have you made about Habs fans bugging you? Like I said yesterday, you obviously deserve it.

Go celebrate with them right now instead of continuing to be a douche. And I am Canadian, btw.

jesus christ that was simply a joke, need a hug or something? calm down i got people bashing canada and to eat dicks and all for days and i cant have a little fun now?

and i replied to you yesterday it has nothing to do with me i dont even know 99% of them personally, they are just the way they are

Edited by SterioDesign