GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1/11 - 7pm EST

dmann422

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...we should all coordinate at a game a rush that horn blowing sonofa...! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really good at zoning the horn out.

What a fvckin fun game to watch. Schneids has earned the #1 spot now... It should take more than 2 bad games to knock him out. He stole two wins for us.

If Thomas doesn't stand on his head, the Devils win the game 5 or 6 to 1 easily.  Schneider was excellent tonight, so don't get me wrong.  But I wouldn't say he stole it.  Same thing with Thursday night.

I'm really good at zoning the horn out.

If Thomas doesn't stand on his head, the Devils win the game 5 or 6 to 1 easily.  Schneider was excellent tonight, so don't get me wrong.  But I wouldn't say he stole it.  Same thing with Thursday night.

We made Thomas look like Marty circa 2000

He played his ass off

We really should have routed them

Clowe played pretty well and cappped the homestand off by extending his point streak to three games.

If we could get him to start scoring some goals it would really increase this teams chances of making the playoffs.

I dunno how much of a better shot he's gonna get than the one where he was hitting Thomas' glove 

3rd straight game with more than 30 shots for.  Of course Florida got 30 of their own so it's not all good news, but NJ definitely outplayed Florida - Schneider managed to be great on the breakaways and it's a win.

Merrill-Zidlicky were fighting it most of the night.  

Clowe-Henrique-Ryder is legit.  When Henrique has his skates moving, that line can really make things happen in the offensive zone.

Please dress a 4th center and sit Gelinas, DeBoer.