GDT: Devils @ Canadiens 1/14 - 7:30pm EST

Don

NHL Preview:

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020700

Big story: With this being the final regular season Devils game in Montreal in 2013-14, the possibility that it will also be New Jersey goaltender Martin Brodeur's final game in his home town exists. Brodeur, 41, recently entertained the possibility that though his heart may want him to play another season, his body may force him not to.

Brodeur will not make that decision until after the season, but for now he has a game to play in a building that has been very kind to him. In 30 career starts at Bell Centre, Brodeur has a 19-9-1 record with a 1.66 goals-against average and .939 save percentage.

This will be Brodeur's first start in a week after Cory Schneider started three games in a row, and he says he will probably take some time to appreciate the experience a little more, knowing it could be his final game in Montreal.

"I think you kind of enjoy a little more some of the visits you make because you know you're not going to play forever," Brodeur said after practice in Montreal on Monday, according to The (Bergen) Record. "So, sometimes you catch yourself looking up and being in the moment and really enjoying what's going on at the time

Well, the real big story is that I'm going to the game! I've got my jersey, my hat, my jacket, even my Devils socks on today. :) I'm hope Moustic didn't cancel his plans to go to the game; it would be cool to meet a Devils fan from the other side of the pond. :) Let's Go Devils!!!

• Like 1

Still not able to handle their fans up there?

why would it change? haha 

it's even worst now actually that we're not having their numbers anymore. 

even more annoying now that they have "stars" on the team. Like... you guys have no idea how annoying they can be, i know you're dealing with rangers and flyers fans a lot but Habs fans it's different cause they are also mostly Quebecers, they have a mind of their own and a mentality that they are the center of the universe. (sorry for the Quebecers here lol) 

Plus the whole culture of hockey + the french thing. And how when they decide that something in unfair to them (that it really is or not) they'll unite and overblow situations out of proportion cause everyone jumps in just to be part of it. Calling the cops on Chara, manifesting for headshots after the incident too in front of bell center, the riot when the rocket got suspended (after punching a ref and swinging and breaking a stick on a player and all, totally not justified right?), setting the city on fire after winning the cup, etc etc

also the medias and RDS are real jokes, they control the informations and always putting things so that MTL is looking good.

Edited by SterioDesign

I will be there ! The win is a must... Obviously ; )

I hope that i will see you Don !

And you have no idea people... How much i'm happy to see marty, the boys and scott stevens on the bench ! ; )

I'M GONNA WATCH THE GAME FOR REAL !!!