Brunner Status?

dmon2010

Based on nothing, I'd guess he sits until the Olympics, plays for Switzerland, and comes back for us.

The Devils are beyond frustrating when it comes to injury reporting. It's gotten to the point where we should just add a month to the released time frame. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

they should not be so sketchy about it.. i mean is it really that huge of a deal if another team knows when brunner will be back or not

they should not be so sketchy about it.. i mean is it really that huge of a deal if another team knows when brunner will be back or not

All they can do is predict. Injuries aren't a definitive thing. What takes one guy 2 weeks to heal could take another guy 6. Its not like every other team has dead on injury reports.

just read the same.. say he sounds like hes close..which is great we need to have him back asap boucher needs to go back down

Actually kind of funny that we all want him back now (me included). 

If he's money, we could legit be rolling 3 lines when Elias gets back. Keep the Zajac and Henrique lines together, throw Bernier back up on the Elias line, where he did fairly well, see if Sislo can stick as a 4th liner.

lol yeah I'm sure you could bump a lot of posts from 2 months ago with very different feelings on Brunner... Funny how that works around here.

I was telling my friend a couple months ago that Ryder and Brunner were useless black holes of nothingness on the cycle. Then they both got hot, lol. Maybe I should trash them a bit more often.

I was telling my friend a couple months ago that Ryder and Brunner were useless black holes of nothingness on the cycle. Then they both got hot, lol. Maybe I should trash them a bit more often.

You're basically right that they're useless on the cycle, so when they played together they looked awful.

Split apart, so they're both the offensive finisher on their line, they look better because the line their on is more well rounded.

Edited by Devils731

You're basically right that they're useless on the cycle, so when they played together they looked awful.

Split apart, so they're both the offensive finisher on their line, they look better because the line their on is more well rounded.

True, but I think Ryder seems to be doing a bit better with that lately. Maybe that's just my eyes lying to me or it's his linemates.