Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redruM

Live streams

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have a website of live streams for tonight's game? The website my son is using is no longer working.

I live part time out of market, and use first row sports and livetv.ru/en. First row seems to be more reliable.

I know this doesn't answer your question but now in my 2nd full season living out of market (i moved he day after going to game 1 of the cup finals and missed the entirety of game 4 due to cable installation delays) I don't know how I could live without nhl gamecenter. IMO it's well worth the cost and I've never had any issues with it.

I don't want to sound like a commercial but I would highly recommend it.

I know this doesn't answer your question but now in my 2nd full season living out of market (i moved he day after going to game 1 of the cup finals and missed the entirety of game 4 due to cable installation delays) I don't know how I could live without nhl gamecenter. IMO it's well worth the cost and I've never had any issues with it.

I don't want to sound like a commercial but I would highly recommend it.

Same here I have had it for years now and I don't have cable anymore so when I get black out on games I use this site.  THere is usually a few streams to choose from.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=icehockey