GDT Devils @ Coyotes 8pm EST

'7'

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to like clowe. Hope his egg shell holds up.

yea i have to admit i was pretty down on clowe for most of the season..before he got hurt i thought he looked like crap but since hes been back i think hes looked pretty great for the most part playing a strong physical game

If peter harrold starts making his way into this lineup when he's healthy I might really lose my sh!t.

yea i have to admit i was pretty down on clowe for most of the season..before he got hurt i thought he looked like crap but since hes been back i think hes looked pretty great for the most part playing a strong physical game

I was the same, he's been our most productive forward IMO since coming back.

Pete.shoula been canned at the start. Why cant we.get.larson out of the minors and bring him back up where he belongs. Bench captain useless

Pete and Lou set themselves up for this and people should have seen this coming a mile away.  It should be considered a fireable offense (among other things). Brodeur should have been told on Day 1 that he's the #2 goaltender. Like it, lump it or retire. Not this 1A and B nonsense. It was bad enough to even think that, let alone say it. By doing so, it just let the 500 lb gorilla in the room overrule what's best for the team. This should have been put to bed in September.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Do you really want Marty in goal for the Stadium game?

Don't we want to win that game?

He's getting it because he's Martin Brodeur. Of course we'd rather have a real goalie in there but it's a legacy game. Nothing you can do about it