'7'

GDT Devils @ Coyotes 8pm EST

197 posts in this topic

We tend to go splat in Phoenix and this is a sixth game in ten nights (five cities) so the odds ain't too good.  But we can't really afford one of those nights with the Flyers/Rangers/Blue Jackets all white-hot.

we need these two points here tonight to stay tight in the race they cant start falling behind now. They win tonight they will jump in front of the caps and be tied with philly for 53 points and behind the rangers who currently have 55 after their win tonight

Going into the third. Phoenix ties us, and we know the rest.

ohh too predictable.. and then i settle for gaining a point and dont feel as if it was a total waste

Not exactly sure why broduer is playing this game. We can't really afford to drop any games and cory gives us the best chance to win. Makes sense.

For whatever reason the devils have decided not to go with a number one goalie in a lot of games.

For whatever reason the devils have decided not to go with a number one goalie in a lot of games.

brodeur is still pretty stout in most of his games.. a lot of people just complain about the situation around here a lot more then whats due for it.. our goaltending situation right now i feel like is not something to really complain about.. as long as we can keep both of them happy its a good situation to have for us

good start? theyre down a goal

I guess my sarcasm wasn't apparent, haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How do you call that?

Well it looks like it's going to be one of those nights..

Stephen Gionta does not have the reach or the strength to muscle anybody off the puck. He should not be on the PK

Marty's off his angle.

Didn't see that first one.. But wow. Yikes.

they need to pull marty right fvcking now. He is atrocious tonight. Not even playing the puck that well.

also agree about gionta he's completely useless on the PK.

Pete needs to fvcking go, im just so fvcking sick to my stomach by these decisions.

Edited by Sneax

Took the dog for a walk and came back to 0-1 and now 0-2 why is Brodeur in this game? Both goals on Brodeur.

Yank him, Yank Him.

Maybe they just decided to tank and get a better first round pick. Oh wait. That's right. They don't have one. They look so bad tonight

Maybe they just decided to tank and get a better first round pick. Oh wait. That's right. They don't have one. They look so bad tonight

I mean, you know what he's going to say if he doesn't bounce back tonight

"It's hard to be mentally ready if I'm not playing every game"

This is what we all wanted though. Cory is definitely the #1.

That's the problem with Marty this year, it's either a good game or a trainwreck.  You literally don't know which you're getting at the puck drop.

I mean, you know what he's going to say if he doesn't bounce back tonight

"It's hard to be mentally ready if I'm not playing every game"

This is what we all wanted though. Cory is definitely the #1.

Except they're still playing him in the Winter Classic.  And I doubt they're going to let him sit for a week before then either.

That's the problem with Marty this year, it's either a good game or a trainwreck.  You literally don't know which you're getting at the puck drop.

Except they're still playing him in the Winter Classic.  And I doubt they're going to let him sit for a week before then either.

You can except that he will be a trainwreck OFTEN, because hes old and its time to call it quits. No one should be surprised when these games happen.