What are the odds..

Bartholomew Hunt

I'm in the same boat.  I have tickets tonight but I live in Philadelphia.  I usually drive to Hamilton and then take the train from there but I see no way I don't get stuck somewhere along the way to and from on either rail or highway.    I guess I'm eating these tickets. 

No chance they cancel is there?  

to be honest i dont think the trains usually stop running through snow they just get delayed.. i went to the game the last time we got snow and even thought the snow had ended early afternoon time the trains were delayed getting to and from the arena.. it was delayed to get home over an hour.. i said i would never take another train the day of a snow storm again after that it was just a miserable cold over crowded long wait

I don't think anything's going to be cancelled. NJ Transit has a lot to prove this month before the Super Bowl and I've noticed they've stepped their service up, as far as busses and trains go.

Kinda wish they'd do that the rest of the year and not just because the Super Bowl is around the corner. 

I don't think anything's going to be cancelled. NJ Transit has a lot to prove this month before the Super Bowl and I've noticed they've stepped their service up, as far as busses and trains go.

Kinda wish they'd do that the rest of the year and not just because the Super Bowl is around the corner.

Thats a good point about the superbowl. Hopefully at 1030 tonight im not debating whether the mcdonalds or the platform is the best spot for me and me gf to wait to avoid getting hassled for a dollar.

Thats a good point about the superbowl. Hopefully at 1030 tonight im not debating whether the mcdonalds or the platform is the best spot for me and me gf to wait to avoid getting hassled for a dollar.

Mehh, they're harmless, but for your info, there are a lot less people asking for money on the platform than at McDonald's; platform's your best bet.

Becareful and watchout for the crazy woman that throws poop at people in penn station... Haha. I am not kidding, cops brought her in where I work one night.

there was a lady throwing sh!t in penn station? seriously what is with these savages.. you cant trust anyone that is asking you for a dollar as these people have nothing to lose...at all

Is it really? Lol we have like 3 or 4 inches of snow in union beach and we're supposed to get some of the worst of it.... If its a state of emergency thats a bit of an overreaction if you ask me.

im in rockland county ny and i can still see some grass poking up.. we probably have an inch and a half

im in rockland county ny and i can still see some grass poking up.. we probably have an inch and a half

Yeah but I think the further south the worse its supposed to be, plus im on the coast. If theres a state of emergency across the state, wouldnt they postpone the game? Didnt they do that a week or so ago for a buffalo game?

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

Yeah but I think the further south the worse its supposed to be, plus im on the coast. If theres a state of emergency across the state, wouldnt they postpone the game? Didnt they do that a week or so ago for a buffalo game?

im not sure about buffalo but i do know they already said that the game will be on as scheduled. .. if they postpone it (im not sure if they will change it after they already said they would play) im heading right over to stubhub to grab some cheapo tickets