Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Brown

GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

202 posts in this topic

I'll be there! There's something actually fun about going to these snow-day games, not sure what it is.

was suppose to be going ..what a disappointment with this snow ruining the game for me..oh well LGD

LGD!!!

I'll be in 18, hope its empty enough I might move up to the glass maybe....

Steal a point!

(2 preferred)

LGD!!!

I'll be in 18, hope its empty enough I might move up to the glass maybe....

Steal a point!

(2 preferred)

Yeah im 6th row in section 6, I wouldnt wanna move up to the glass though, glass seats on the side boards are awful. Its like looking through a fishbowl

I'm pretty surprised but the Flyers game is getting cancelled. It's starting to get late, Devils better make an announcement soon if they're going to follow suit. Roads are BAD.

Flyers postponed tonight. We'll see if the Devils keep it goin.

LETS GO DEVILS

The Devils and Blues are both off tomorrow. Unless there's another event scheduled at the arena tomorrow night, there's no reason they couldn't just postpone until tomorrow night. Why put everyone in harm's way if you don't have to?

I don't what the Blues' schedule is though after tomorrow, or where they have to go after this.

Edited by MadDog2020

Wonder if this game gets postponed.  Roads are looking pretty awful.

There are only three teams in the NHL that allow fewer goals in an average game than the Devils. They are LA, Boston and St Louis. So here we are a team that can't score goals up against a team that doesn't allow many goals. Should be interesting.

Go Devils

Why did they start Cory tonight? Devils don't score with Cory in net.

The Devils and Blues are both off tomorrow. Unless there's another event scheduled at the arena tomorrow night, there's no reason they couldn't just postpone until tomorrow night. Why put everyone in harm's way if you don't have to?

Jay-Z concert tomorrow, TG tweeted tomorrow not an option.

If you're driving just make sure to throw a shovel in the car just in case. Ill be there as well.

Forget this steal 1 point nonsense. Just fvcking win. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

I had tix for tonight but I don't think i am going. Sucks. Took me an hour and twenty to get  home today. Usually 25 mins.

I came to post something like that. Parkway ans 280 are complete sh!t right now. Parkway south not moving, 280 the same.

15 min drive home from newark today is over 2 hours now and still not done (and that is going north which is kinda moving)

Jay-Z concert tomorrow, TG tweeted tomorrow not an option.

Meh, they can just tell Jay-Z to move the show over to Barclay's Center. :P

I've decided the three letter abbreviation everyone uses in these threads is the curse hanging on this team. 

Echoing whats been said in this thread, the roads are real bad. Surprised this game isn't cancelled

I had tix for tonight but I don't think i am going. Sucks. Took me an hour and twenty to get  home today. Usually 25 mins.

No WAY!  Everyone I knew back in the day always went anyhow.  You know the famous game back in 200...whatever.  If they cancel tonight then this is a weak wussbag team and Lou has lost control and that's why everything is doodoo now!

DM - you're just old now :giggle:  I'll forgive you.  :P

I remember a game a few years ago the day after Christmas against Toronto- it was right after Lemaire took over after the MacLean firing. Zajac and Elias wound up having to sleep in Zajac's car on the side of 280 with the heat cranking (I remember reading them telling TG about it), Clarkson and his dad were out there helping people get their stuck cars off the road, the Leafs bus got stuck on the Turnpike... Lookin' like one of those nights tonight. If you go, stay safe.

I remember a game a few years ago the day after Christmas against Toronto- it was right after Lemaire took over after the MacLean firing. Zajac and Elias wound up having to sleep in Zajac's car on the side of 280 with the heat cranking (I remember reading them telling TG about it), Clarkson and his dad were out there helping people get their stuck cars off the road, the Leafs bus got stuck on the Turnpike... Lookin' like one of those nights tonight. If you go, stay safe.

i remember this! zajac and elias are neighbors

I really hate that they don't postpone games or issue a refund, im a season ticket holder who has a hour drive without snow most games.  Guess ill try some friends in NY since they can get to the game by train unlike most NJ residents.