Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Brown

GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

202 posts in this topic

I'm sorry but there is no reason for this game to have been postponed. It normally takes me 25 mins to drive to the arena via the nj turnpike, it took me 35 mins and I wasn't even going fast. The roads were fine.

That being said there are under 1,000 people here at the moment haha

I'm sorry but there is no reason for this game to have been postponed. It normally takes me 25 mins to drive to the arena via the nj turnpike, it took me 35 mins and I wasn't even going fast. The roads were fine.

That being said there are under 1,000 people here at the moment haha

Thanks for the update Satans. I remember the first game my wife an I attended when we started dating was a Valentines day game in a snow storm. One of the most fun I've had at a Devils game. No concession lines was also good ;)

I live outside of Philly(Upper Darby) and yeah, I can understand why the Flyers postponed, blizzard or not. The roads down here are a joke and Regional Rail is a mess.

Who is in charge of cancelling games from the Devils, the GM or ownership?

Edited by Marv4Life

I live outside of Philly(Upper Darby) and yeah, I can understand why the Flyers postponed, blizzard or not. The roads down here are a joke and Regional Rail is a mess.

Who is in charge of cancelling games from the Devils, the GM or ownership?

Whom ever it is they were wrong IMO.

good to see us get some puck luck for once. 2nd goal was pure goal of the system, well earned.

wow 3 goal first period, those who couldn't make it to the game are missing a treat!