Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Brown

GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

202 posts in this topic

pretty sweet goal by henrique!

how in the fvcking world does Henrique suck in the shoot out. He is amazing with guys draped on him, yet sucks with space.

also would like to see those idiots bagging on Henrique eat crow. Guy has been outstanding the last 20 or so games.

I haven't seen zubrus since he skated off, that's not good :(. We can barley stay healthy for a period.

zubie is out there now

I haven't seen zubrus since he skated off, that's not good :(. We can barley stay healthy for a period.

Hmmmm... you're right. At least it didn't look too bad. He was putting a lot of weight on it so it didn't look broken.

He's back on.

Edited by devils102

pretty sweet goal by henrique!

zubie is out there now

Thank god, saw that as well.

Also Salvador has sucked tonight, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Edited by Sneax

Shoutouts to the one remaing guy in the Diablos section still standing! That guy deserves credit!

I'll post a photo later.

1 person likes this

this team is playing lights out i love seeing this type of play just wish they could keep this play all year long. 

This goes to show how bad goaltending can completely deflate a team.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Shoutouts to the one remaing guy in the Diablos section still standing! That guy deserves credit!

I'll post a photo later.

wow hes really earning his $100 season ticket lol... i mean the rule is that you have to have your ticket scanned into the arena for every single game.. if you yourself or someone else did not enter the arena with the ticket you were supposed to lose your seat for the rest of the season... i was 3rd on the waiting list.. i guess they never enforced that rule

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice:

If you didn't go to game tonight, you can exchange ticket for Feb. 7 vs. EDM, Feb. 27 vs. CBJ, March 4 vs. DET or March 27 vs. PHX.

Look, I am happy as anyone else that the Devs are winning and even more so, actually burying the puck, but the Blues look like they went out and partied hard last night, they have been dreadful.

Look, I am happy as anyone else that the Devs are winning and even more so, actually burying the puck, but the Blues look like they went out and partied hard last night, they have been dreadful.

Who gives a sh!t, like that's a bad thing? I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em lol.
1 person likes this

took them out early with 2 back to back fast goals ... then they netted one on us and we answered almost right away.. i think we clipped them mentally and early

Elias and Brunner are great together.

i dont think elias was on the ice when he scored that? i thought it was zajac and jagr?

Nothing's going right for the blues tonight - it's nice to be on the opposite side of that situation for once.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i dont think elias was on the ice when he scored that? i thought it was zajac and jagr?

I was going by what Chico said but of course that's never accurate... yup assisted by Elias as per NHL.com

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice:

If you didn't go to game tonight, you can exchange ticket for Feb. 7 vs. EDM, Feb. 27 vs. CBJ, March 4 vs. DET or March 27 vs. PHX.

Yup, such a second class operation we got going here.  :giggle:

dangg should go buy some $7 seats off stubhub and use them for one of the other games lol