Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

559 posts in this topic

Scott Stevens better make the adjustments... especially the breaking foward up the center and those turnovers at the blueline.

Stevens putting on a uniform and playing on "D" in this game probably would have helped the most.

The Marty and Salvador hate is hilarious. All we need is gionta hate and this thread will be complete.

Nobody is playing defense out there, including Greene and Fayne. Zidlicky and gelinas have been terrible, But let's point out Salvador even though he's been one of the better ones today and is getting more playing time since gelinas has been benched. No goalie can be expected to keep a team in this game, but let's call Marty a washed up old man since it's easy to.

I will say this...no matter if we win or lose, I'm weaning my fvcking jersey to work tomorrow and will break the Rags fans balls all day.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Devs need to come out storming in the third.

Pulling Marty now does nothing. If he was gonna get pulled it shoulda been 3 bad goals ago. Pete and Marty should lay in the bed they've made. I'm sure we won't hear the end of this game from rag fans for the next 50 years,

The last goal by Fayne was beautiful, unfortunately it was at the wrong end.

I'm not saying our guys aren't to blame here but the refs are pretty accountable for at least a couple of the Ranger goals, and for that non-call on Stralman taking out Carter on his shot, that should have been at least a 2 minute, if not a penalty shot (would have preferred the 2 min given our penalty shot record).

We just lost the drive and speed we had in the first, the bad calls and a bit of lucky bounces for the rangers. Seriously, I respect your opinion but we gotta also stop trying to blame Salvador for things. And Marty. It's like these guys are gods when they play well, but magnets for sh!t talk when they have a bad day. Just sounds like a broken record

Yeah here we go with the "Fire DeBoer" calls again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There's a game going on at Yankee stadium. Kind of an event. Maybe you should consider watching it?

I think we'll all remember this as the game Martin Brodeur's career ended.

Stevens putting on a uniform and playing on "D" in this game probably would have helped the most.

He would definitely be faster than half this team... skating, decisions, & puck handling.

I just can't believe they came out that bad in the 2nd it's like they don't care or anything. They need to come out on fire and get this game back in control. I just can't believe it at all just ridic

"Salvador hate is ridiculous"?

How can you make a case for that oaf to be on the team? He might be the least talented player skating on any team in the NHL this year. And I was at the Panthers game this weekend and watched Krys Barch.

Pulling Marty now does nothing. If he was gonna get pulled it shoulda been 3 bad goals ago. Pete and Marty should lay in the bed they've made. I'm sure we won't hear the end of this game from rag fans for the next 50 years,

At least the Rangers probably won't win any Stanley Cups during those 50 years. :thumbsup:

I blame the Asbury Jukes.

1 person likes this

At least the Rangers probably won't win any Stanley Cups during those 50 years. :thumbsup:

Yea I can sleep soundly at night knowing that we basically killed their window to win the cup in 12'

The Marty and Salvador hate is hilarious. All we need is gionta hate and this thread will be complete.

Nobody is playing defense out there, including Greene and Fayne. Zidlicky and gelinas have been terrible, But let's point out Salvador even though he's been one of the better ones today and is getting more playing time since gelinas has been benched. No goalie can be expected to keep a team in this game, but let's call Marty a washed up old man since it's easy to.

I'm convinced you're another one who doesn't watch the games and tends to defend guys you like and overlook everything else. Salvador in any situation has been terrible this season.

Edited by TheRedStorm

"Salvador hate is ridiculous"?

How can you make a case for that oaf to be on the team? He might be the least talented player skating on any team in the NHL this year. And I was at the Panthers game this weekend and watched Krys Barch.

Because he's dumb. Every thread he defends Salvador and when applicable Marty.

But it's not like sal is the only bad defense men today, it's just he constantly is bad and brings next to nothing to the table.

Yea I can sleep soundly at night knowing that we basically killed their window to win the cup in 12'

Except the fact that they'll probably make the playoffs this season and once you're in anything is possible.

He better not be in there.   If he got hurt I'd run Pete over

Oh jesus, he really is an idiot