Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

559 posts in this topic

Pulling Marty now does nothing. If he was gonna get pulled it shoulda been 3 bad goals ago. Pete and Marty should lay in the bed they've made. I'm sure we won't hear the end of this game from rag fans for the next 50 years,

Yeah, because the 2 pts. in this game are somehow more valuable than any other ones. I'll take winning the previous three Rangers games this season and losing this one than the other way around.

Good to see Cory in for the 3rd. However if the defense craps the bed for him too and he lets in goals, I feel like he won't get any of the hate.

I believe this is the first time a Devil's goalie has been pulled this season.

According to rink-side announcer on CBC - Corey to Devil's d-man when coming on the ice :"Boys, make sure you're ready."

Edited by devils102

Petey had to do it, even if just to try to spark the team.

Yeah, because the 2 pts. in this game are somehow more valuable than any other ones. I'll take winning the previous three Rangers games this season and losing this one than the other way around.

Great point really counters what I said, oh wait it doesn't. Full retard mode activate.

Great point really counters what I said, oh wait it doesn't. Full retard mode activate.

it's ok to respectfully disagree with someone without personal insults. Everyone is equally frustrated with this game.

Glad they've just let this totally devolve into a Ranger broadcast...

Roenick just displayed why it was joke to pretend this is a Devils home game.

Edited by 95Crash

it's ok to respectfully disagree with someone without personal insults. Everyone is equally frustrated with this game.

That's really sweet. It's not like Marty apologists like to try insult the hockey intelligence of people on here when they are disagreed with........

It's back to the regular season start. Get down In a game and just not care or try to do anything productive just sad and pathetic

This whole game isn't winning us any new fans and gaining us legitimate respect. No more stadium games with the Devils pleeeeze

Stepan holding Zajac's stick on his breakaway... No wonder he couldn't get the shot off.

Haven't seen a penalty shot (personally) in months and two in the last two outdoor games... hmmmm...