Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

559 posts in this topic

This should be Marty's last start the rest of the season. Retire, Farty.

Marty at .750, Lundqvist at .800. 12 shots for the Devils. Need to get more pucks on the net.

C'mon Pete call a fvckin timeout and get this team settled.

Let's go Devils!

Could have won 3-1 if we had a better tender

Our fvcking D sucks

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I mean no disrespect to Marty here... But I'm kinda hoping this is the wake-up call for him. After this season, it's time.

Could have won 3-1 if we had a better tender

This is ridiculous. Not one goal was a bad goal on Marty. 2 redirections, 2 odd man rushes, 1 off a "rebound" that got blocked in front. This is all on the defense. Too many odd man rushes and defensive breakdowns.

1 person likes this

Cory Schneider needs to start the 3rd period. The baton has been passed.

It's so obvious, but I am scared there might be "tough elements and completely left out to dry" talk.

This was a giant game for the Devils. They came out strong and Brodeur has let them down. Gave the Rangers life. And then gave them goal after goal.

The defense is horrible. So slow at everything. Overplaying every puck which is making a odd man rush then expect Marty to bail them out just insane

This is ridiculous. Not one goal was a bad goal on Marty. 2 redirections, 2 odd man rushes, 1 off a "rebound" that got blocked in front. This is all on the defense. Too many odd man rushes and defensive breakdowns.

He's made a grand total of zero "good" saves. It sure as hell isn't 5-3 if Schnieder is in net

This was Brodeur's last chance to shine and add a notch to his resume and the hot garbage in front of him let him down. It's not all his fault, this team is so badly flawed. This team is built for 2003 not 2014. They spent too much time backing up on their heels and getting beat through the neutral zone. 

5 was bad even for an outdoor game.   He hasn't played well but this game isn't 3-1 Devils with Cory in.   Maybe 3-3.

Most of the Rangers' goals are more on the Devils' defense than on Brodeur, but that softy he gave up (the Rangers' second goal of the game) changed the game's momentum.

Plenty of time left. I ain't bailing. Go Devils.

I don't think Corey is going to come in... MAYBE to start the third. 

If this were a regular game in the Prudential Centre... Corey would come in after that 5th goal. But outdoors, in the middle of the snow, when Corey is cold (literally). Sorry, you want to start the outdoor game, this is part of it. It's not fair to bring the other goalie in under weird conditions without any time to prepare.

Also, Lundqvist sucked in the first... but had to make a total of ZERO good saves in the second until it was 5-3.