Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

559 posts in this topic

5 was bad even for an outdoor game.   He hasn't played well but this game isn't 3-1 Devils with Cory in.   Maybe 3-3.

Agree with the 2nd part, but did you see the replay on #5?

I don't think I've ever disliked a Devils player more than Bryce fvcking Salvador

He's made a grand total of zero "good" saves. It sure as hell isn't 5-3 if Schnieder is in net

The only good save he made was off the first shot of the game.

This team is too slow. Period. It's obvious out here on the fast ice. They also make way too many mistakes and they don't have the talent to compensate.

Going to get warm for a bit. I can stomach the cold, but this garbage play mixed with it i can't. Even at 3-1, you knew it wasn't safe. They were outplayed from the first drop of the puck. Maybe one or two shifts in this whole game the Devils really looked good.

ageee 5 was a tough deflection.

YET ANOTHER ODD MAN RUSH

Still, if Cory's not in for the beginning of the third, I don't know what is going on in DeBoer's head.

And ANOTHER 3 x 1 leads to another Rangers goal.  And it was deflected by Fayne to boot.

This ain't Marty.  Its the piss-poor slow defense.

One fvcking save. Make one Marty. Even with all the odd-man rushes, a goalie can't give up 3 goals on 3 shots.

Edited by PWW

Marty fvcking sucks. fvck you fatso.

I'll keep this post in mind again when you talk about other people flipping out and what not. Better than that.

.... I mean yeah he hasn't played well but his team has played like garbage as well.

Are you fvcking blind? How many more odd man rushes are we gonna give them?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I love how everyone is blaming Marty but is he the one that is giving up the odd man rushes? No! He can't do anything when it's always another odd man rush 3-1. This defense is terrible

Seemed like he got caught cheating.   I know what you mean though.   He's kind of fighting the puck and guessing a bit.   I mean the key thing here though is that they're fvcking slow

Lol if you think this is on Marty you're crazy. Way too many odd man rushes. Marty hasn't bailed us out but he hasn't cost us goals.

And anyone saying this game is over is equally crazy. You know this team never quits.

This sucks. Some awful play this period and a number of non saves. fvcking odd man rushes galore.

YET ANOTHER ODD MAN RUSH

Still, if Cory's not in for the beginning of the third, I don't know what is going on in DeBoer's head.

You can't do it, too much risk of him getting hurt

Lol if you think this is on Marty you're crazy. Way too many odd man rushes. Marty hasn't bailed us out but he hasn't cost us goals.

And anyone saying this game is over is equally crazy. You know this team never quits.

Your so correct with everything u just said there buddy. I just hope this team and wakes up and plays smart defense

I can hardly blame Marty with all the crappy defensive plays being made in front of him. Horrendous. May have been the worst period they have played all year.