My girlfriend fighting the good fight on NY1 (video)

DJ Eco

http://www.ny1.com/content/sports/sports_news/202507/rangers-top-devils-in-first-outdoor-game-at-yankee-stadium

That's her at the 1:09 mark haha... My little Q/A was featured that afternoon and hers was kept (not edited out) for the daily rotation they featured on yesterday/Sunday's NY1 haha..

The guys filming us loved her response and you could tell they squeezed her bit right between two idiotic Rangers fans.

• Like 1

Haha, she made that Rangers kid talking after her look really stupid. "Why are they better then the Devils?" "Uhm... cause they play in New York... and... nobody likes the Devils". Yeah... :)

That's pretty much the only thing they have at this point and its really pathetic.  No one would give two sh!ts about them if they didnt play at Da Gahdun.

I think the guy that was doing the questioning might have been an Islanders fan; he really enjoyed what we had to say. You can tell he put her right in between the two know-nothing sh!thead Rags kids, kinda proves her point to a T.

Edited by DJ Eco

Sorry, but your girlfriend doesn't make any sense here. Who cares if the Devils won 3 cups. The Rangers beat them in the 94 playoffs and then went on to win the cup, and that's all that matters in the world of hockey anyway.

Wonder if they have any 20-year commemorative celebrations/videos planned at the old Gawrden.  Only 34 years to go...2048 will be here before we know it. 

Wonder if they have any 20-year commemorative celebrations/videos planned at the old Gawrden.  Only 34 years to go...2048 will be here before we know it. 

Do you need to do a 20 year commemorative celebration when you never stopped the original celebration? It's like the hockey version of "if a tree falls in a forrest".

"If all Ranger fans never stopped celebrating 94, did it ever truly end?"

They kind of did it with the Stephane Matteau tribute (while he was in attendance) during the last Devils-Rangers game at Madison Square Garden that we won in overtime... What a garbage joke of an organization.

Hah, that's great.  Cheers to your gf on that one.

But that stupid kid right after her, oh man.  Brainless.

Just think.  In about 10-15 years he will be one of the brainless idiots who come to the Rock under the delusion that they occupy "at least 70% of MSG West" and start fights with Devils fans while screaming 1994 and Matteau the entire time.

You didn't hear...they have a special that is to air soon on MSG giving us the inside details of the 1994 championship team.  I mean, they were the greatest team of all time and there just hasn't been enough said/written about them over the past 20 years to justify the sheer awesomeness of their accomplishments.  I'm amazed it took so long for MSG to FINALLY recognize the greatest dynasty in the history of the NHL.

You didn't hear...they have a special that is to air soon on MSG giving us the inside details of the 1994 championship team.  I mean, they were the greatest team of all time and there just hasn't been enough said/written about them over the past 20 years to justify the sheer awesomeness of their accomplishments.  I'm amazed it took so long for MSG to FINALLY recognize the greatest dynasty in the history of the NHL.

The new special aired on Sunday night at 7:30 actually. Tagline talked about hearing the "untold story from those who were involved"

Edited by montec24

The new special aired on Sunday night at 7:30 actually. Tagline talked about hearing the "untold story from those who were involved"

We've heard it. Multiple times.

Will Brian Noonan finally admit he's pissed that Easter Island Head took credit for his Cup clinching goal?

Glenn ANderson told a ferocious Ranger fan friend of mine personally that EI Head didn't score that goal.

I know I bring it up alot, but I cannot stomach that crying douche.