Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grcenter47

Who says Ranger fans aren't classy?

12 posts in this topic

Courtesy of Deadspin

http://deadspin.com/rangers-fan-just-pees-on-concourse-in-front-of-god-and-1512556013?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

At yesterday's Yankee Stadium game, the night was cold, the beer flowing, and the bathroom lines long. One fan simply could not wait.

The unidentified man, wearing a Ryan Callahan jersey with the attendant captain's "C," had an audience for his concourse urination. So many questions, though. Why wouldn't he turn around and use that perfectly good corner? Why would the lady in the Rangers pajama bottoms stand so close to the splash zone? Does that look on his face indicate mere empty intoxication, or a too-late recognition that this was an awful idea?

This is the saddest photo ever taken.

i saw this somewhere else too.. they shouldnt have even edited his eyes out let him be embarrassed for being a slob

Courtesy of Deadspin

http://deadspin.com/rangers-fan-just-pees-on-concourse-in-front-of-god-and-1512556013?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

At yesterday's Yankee Stadium game, the night was cold, the beer flowing, and the bathroom lines long. One fan simply could not wait.

The unidentified man, wearing a Ryan Callahan jersey with the attendant captain's "C," had an audience for his concourse urination. So many questions, though. Why wouldn't he turn around and use that perfectly good corner? Why would the lady in the Rangers pajama bottoms stand so close to the splash zone? Does that look on his face indicate mere empty intoxication, or a too-late recognition that this was an awful idea?

This is the saddest photo ever taken.

This is where Rags fans are stupid and do everything ass-backwards.  Instead of fighting in the concourse and peeing in the bathroom they instead fight in the bathrooms and pee in the concourse.

This is where Rags fans are stupid and do everything ass-backwards.  Instead of fighting in the concourse and peeing in the bathroom they instead fight in the bathrooms and pee in the concourse.

Don't I know this one all too well!

2 people like this

Don't I know this one all too well!

Haha yeah I wrote that while thinking of your story.

"No, that's not..okay, yeah that was me, BUT IT WAS COLD OUT I SWEAR"

That dude is hung like an elf. What a truly embarassing picture

hey it was cold out!