Jerzey

GDT: Devils at Predators (Devils west) 8:00 PM

212 posts in this topic

terrible just look flat and cory needs to stop going out for every puck that is near him. one got scored on and the other could have been another goal just terrible.

I wanna see an interference call every single time a devil has that happen to them this game now. Wtf kinda call is that

Devils look like they could use some greenies tonight. 

Wow, other goalies give up softies too!  Who would've thought?

Too bad it wasn't Merrill who was sent down. The guy looks awful tonight

JAGS!

JAROMIR!  GODDAMN!

Two goals and six assists for Travis in his last 6 GP (including tonight).  Nice to see him getting some points.

Typical Devils fan concerned about the shot differential even though we are winning...

Posted Image

Rags and Canes both won.  That fvcking sucks.  And right now the Caps and Wings are tied in the 3rd.  UGHHH!!!!

Oh well.  If we hold on, we're in a playoff position no matter what.

Rags and Canes both won.  That fvcking sucks.  And right now the Caps and Wings are tied in the 3rd.  UGHHH!!!!

Oh well.  If we hold on, we're in a playoff position no matter what.

I don't worry about what everyone else is doing yet.  Devils gotta take care of their own business.  I've still got 92 points as the magic total to get in.  

1 person likes this

they played a lot better that period. just gotta watch out for the PP for the preds cuz i have a feeling they will score on one if they devils get called for one. but in all i liked that period a whole lot more

Jägr has probably tried that mov 100 times this season and it finally works!

Glad that Cory has tightened up after that goal... Stay out of the box and we're golden!

I don't worry about what everyone else is doing yet.  Devils gotta take care of their own business.  I've still got 92 points as the magic total to get in.  

As a fan, I can't help but follow the standings and OOT scoreboard.  The players themselves need to concentrate just on winning as many games as possible.  I do agree with the premise.  We should just try and focus on a certain number of points and not worry too much about standings until the end of the season.

No, they're clearly classier than us folk from dirty Jersey

Au contraire. They definitely embrace the you/they/he suck(s) more than we ever did here. Still a cool environment for a game anyway here.

Andy Greene is awesome. Team USA really missed the boat on him.

Typical Devils fan concerned about the shot differential even though we are winning...

ehe2y9e7.jpg

LOL