Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-Man

GDT - Edmonton @ New Jersey, 7:00pm

141 posts in this topic

After we lose in the shootout, Pete will say 'silver lining, we got a point... Some tough breaks, but you get those over the course of 82 games'. fvck you Pete.

Merill! Beautiful shot!

Wasn't responsible enough in his own end. He should learn from Harrold next game by sitting in the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About time. Good work Johnny boy.Team USA has got to be kicking themselves that they didn't take Schnides to the Olympics.

That shot wasn't that beautiful, was good. I think a good goalie stops that easily. I would be flipping my sh!t if Cory let that in. But good win, I guess if they manage to win tomorrow we still in the hunt. unfortunately we probably should be sellers.

Cory is just so solid, if he were on a team with scoring talent whatever team that would be would be a serious cup contender.

Wasn't responsible enough in his own end. He should learn from Harrold next game by sitting in the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merrill needs more Stephen Gionta in him. :P

Happy that we won but again it took everything to beat the team with the worst GAA in the league + bryzgalov... Schneider was unreal again and we rely wayyyyyyyyyyy too much on him.

Loktionov with a goal in 8 minutes of ice time. Only Bernier had less time.

Clowe-Henrique-Ryder with a combined 10 shots in regulation, CF% ranging from 71.4-75%, with a O/DSt% ranging from 0-25%. No goals but more than held their own. Ryder's going to get a goal at some point, right?

Happy that we won but again it took everything to beat the team with the worst GAA in the league + bryzgalov... Schneider was unreal again and we rely wayyyyyyyyyyy too much on him.

You lost me at you being happy.

The Oilers beat a hot Ranger team...I'll take wins in any form. 

1.88 GAA and a .925 save% for Cory.  Great great stuff.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Good job by Pete sticking with Schneider- I rip him for his bullsh!t, so I might as well give him credit for his decision to keep rolling with Cory.

Cory confirmed in net tomorrow already by deboer. I love it!

He really has been sensational for a while now.  No more than two goals allowed in regulation in 13 starts.  A .943 save% in 14 games since 12/28.  And the Devils have needed every bit of it.

Just saw the overtime. This is getting awful. Yeah it's a win, but this team simply cannot score. I'm just shocked that after a win it feels hopeless.

Marty cannot be happy. I'm happy with Cory starting but a little piece of me dies inside when I see Marty on the pine the last 7 games. Good for Cory. He's the future. Keep him happy so he stays beyond next year.

Merrill needs more Stephen Gionta in him. :P

I made the same joke in the chat...Pete has decided to ride with Cory ever since he started playing with a little Gionta in him.