Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jmorc2003

SIAP Ryan Kessler wants out of Van

16 posts in this topic

What is SIAP??

Is this a source or just some bullsh!t?

I can't believe somebody on another thread said we already have enough keslers.

I would love if Lou made it happen

There's a trade deadline thread where this has been thoroughly discussed, FYI.

great insight

What's he gonna say..."Hmmm, I'm thinking of mailing it in because my team stinks..." lol.  Seriously, it's all the pageantry of the trade deadline.  Essentially, that article was the same thing Lamoriello has said for the past 20 years.  Nothing new there.

Bleh.  Damnit.  Beyond stupid.

Sounds like Lou wants to take one more crack at it and then leave the mess for someone else….

The remaining core is really aged. The younger stars left. There isn’t a whole lot to fall back on in the pipeline, and you have no first round pick this year. Sell, dammit. Sell.

This person seems to get it.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Bleh. Damnit. Beyond stupid.

This person seems to get it.

"The remaining core is really aged. The younger stars left. There isn’t a whole lot to fall back on in the pipeline, and you have no first round pick this year. Sell, dammit. Sell."

If anything the logic in this comment should prove that Lou should not be a seller. Unless we bring back an nhl ready prospect any sort of draft pick won't help us for several years. I'm not worried about prospect pipelines in worried about winning this and next year.

Edited by dmann422

This team is nearing a full blown rebuild. Remove Jagr, maybe Schneider in a year, add in an aging Elias and Zubrus and lookng at what the Devs have in prospects...I just don't feel overly confident things are gonna be great here for the next few years.

I hope the new owners really increase the scouting budget. I would be a seller at the deadline if Lou thinks his job is secure.

Edited by hystyk28

Yeah, sorry.  SIAP = sorry if already posted.  It felt like a new rumor, from a legit source.  I didn't comb through the 7 pages of you nerds arguing back and forth with each other closely enough to see if it was already addressed.

Still think its the type of move the devils need to make.