Satans Hockey

GDT: 3/1 Devils at NY Islanders - 1pm

125 posts in this topic

Man I hope Jagr salutes on goal #700

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Way too many defensive breakdowns that period.  Marty looks sharp though.  As does Nabokov.

The Devils need to get someone to work with Zajac. If he could get some finish in his game it would be like aquiring a top 6 scorer.

Bryce Salvador: "I'll keep playing until they drag me off the ice"

700 for Jagr! Way to go Jags!!

Awesome that he got such a huge milestone in a Devils uniform!

Man I miss Doc. Cangi really sucks. Talking over the jagr goal announcement. He's just so clueless to emotion

What a dirty goal. Awesome passes by Gelinas and Adam, damn

Why did we ever send Gelly down? No PP goals (I believe) once he was shipped to Albany. 4 in 2 games since he's been back.

Edited by PWW

We want NYR to lose right? I know we are chasing philly for the last spot but keeps rangers within distance too for a better shot in the long run

Why did we ever send Gelly down? No PP goals (I believe) once he was shipped to Albany. 4 in 2 games since he's been back.

because he's a hot mess 5v5.

Well, one reason is that Okposo goal. He's still not very good in his own end with positioning and playing passive and it's going to take time for his defensive game to come into form.

We want NYR to lose right? I know we are chasing philly for the last spot but keeps rangers within distance too for a better shot in the long run

I guess we just don't want OT.

Edited by eldon

It wasn't too long ago when I was pleased with our PP when they didn't concede a goal

This afternoon means so much

Philly now 2-1 we should want Philly to lose

Washington 3-1 we should want Boston to win

Kovalchuk scored his 400th goal as a Devil.  Andreychuk and Nieuwendyk scored their 500th goals as Devils.  Jagr just scored his 700th goal as a Devils.  Did anybody else score a major milestone goal as a Devils (400 or higher)?

because he's a hot mess 5v5.

Well, one reason is that Okposo goal. He's still not very good in his own end with positioning and playing passive and it's going to take time for his defensive game to come into form.

Yeah, he's not great, but you can hide him 5v5 and still get the benefit of his skill on the PP. In the meantime maybe he'll learn from his mistakes in his own end. Gotta score to win though, even if he does cost us a few in the other end.