• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Satans Hockey

GDT: 3/1 Devils at NY Islanders - 1pm

125 posts in this topic

"I don't know what's going on half the time but I'm enthusiastic about whatever comes out of my mouth." - Chico Resch

Chico is gold. I hope he doesn't retire.

Chico to Steve:  "I don't know what I'm talking about half the time, but I'm always enthusiastic." :D

"I don't know what's going on half the time but I'm enthusiastic about whatever comes out of my mouth." - Chico Resch

Beat me to it!

Chico is gold. I hope he doesn't retire.

Lmfao! Even his advice is messed up!! Love it :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Where's the Hanson brothers when you need 'em?

Good for Gelly!

Weird to think that might have been Marty's last game as a Devil.  683 wins never went by so damned fast. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Elias gives Marty a big hug at the end. Gonna be interesting to see how this week goes.

Elias gives Marty a big hug at the end. Gonna be interesting to see how this week goes.

Elias gives Marty big hugs after every win. It's their "thing".

well geez we won and the flyers won, but that "miiiight" give us a chance to catch up the rangers at some point

Elias gives Marty big hugs after every win. It's their "thing".

Just weird to think that it could be the last time. I personally don't see him going, but who knows

Just weird to think that it could be the last time. I personally don't see him going, but who knows

I hope he does. Games like this are nice, but I don't want any mushy feelings from the staff or a bad Schneider game from going back to Brodeur again.

It's Cory's time. It's his net. Let the organization do everything it can to make it so.

The Devils have made a statement in these first 2 games back.  Now they have to face an elite opponent tomorrow.  Let's see if the boys measure up.

honestly the tone that Chico seemed to have the whole broadcast when talking about Marty took me aback- it sounded to me like he felt Marty is more than likely gone.

I don't see Marty being traded because he would just be a backup for someone else when he could just stay here and be the backup.

fvck the Isles and their goons.  I'm just glad no one got hurt.