Mike Brown

GDT - 3/2/14 @ 3:00pm: Sharks vs Devils

115 posts in this topic

LGD! Let's hope the win streak doesn't end at 2!

Edited by nessus

LGD!! Keep it going baby

Kinda wish Marty was starting just so he could get a standing O, but no such luck.

Edited by Devilsfan118

So when is this easy part of the schedule? Back to back with friggin SJ on the other end. Then Detroit...then Detroit again

So when is this easy part of the schedule? Back to back with friggin SJ on the other end. Then Detroit...then Detroit again

Still have 2 games against Boston as well.

I will be there with my 3 little girls. The only game we will be going to this season. Please don't lay an egg like the last time we were there.

LETS GO DEVILS!

Washington beating Philly 4-2 that's going to put two team above us if the score holds up.

Washington beating Philly 4-2 that's going to put two team above us if the score holds up.

Why isn't this a good thing? Washington has fewer points with equal games played... that's good news that they're winning.

Why isn't this a good thing? Washington has fewer points with equal games played... that's good news that they're winning.

I agree and now 4-3 Washington.

un fvcking real... OF COURSE Flyers had to tie the fvcking game so the Caps and the flyers have a point.... absolutely fvcking ridiculous. We all fvcking knew it would happen

I'm not so sure about matching the lokti line against the Thornton line... As good as lokti's line has been that playing with fire IMO.

un fvcking real... OF COURSE Flyers had to tie the fvcking game so the Caps and the flyers have a point.... absolutely fvcking ridiculous. We all fvcking knew it would happen

Just worry about 92 points.  Devils should nab a berth if they finish with that many.  Devils have to go 13-7-1, 12-6-3, or 11-5-5 to pull it off.  They're 14-7-7 in their last 28 GP.  So basically they just have to play at about the same pace from a point% standpoint and they can pull it off.  Admittedly, they still can't afford any bad slumps...anything like an 0-3-1 skid pretty much kills them. 

Got me, got me looking for the next best thiiinngg, got me, got me, got me....somebody shoot me now please. This is worse than somebody left the gate open

Clowe's pumped up and hitting everyone. Glad to see him get the extra A for this game, nice move by Pete.

Bad call on Elias to end the period considering refs ignored the trip on Gelinas