Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

235 posts in this topic

Phuck 'em all!

LGD!

I'll be there. 4 deep including SMantzas ! Section 116 row 13, lower corner. Hoping Rico can silence the trash spewing from the mouths of the phailure fans

Super jealous, would've loved to have come tonight... We haven't had a good rival matchup in a while, looking forward to this game!

LGDs  revive the forecheck tonight, c;mon zubie you're due for a big game.  clowe ryder brunner, we need you!!!!!

Points, we need 'em

Unfortunately I don't think we'll match the Flyers scoring-level tonight...  still hoping for the best !

LGD !

Philadelphia Flyers - Celebrating a tradition of mediocrity since 1975.

"Wooo a dancing fat guy when we're getting killed in the game! This is awesome!!"

se8apysa.jpg

Edited by Colin226

Philadelphia Flyers - Celebrating a tradition of mediocrity since 1975. "Wooo a dancing fat guy when we're getting killed in the game! This is awesome!!"

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

How is that building aging?  I remember being pretty blown away by it in the late 90s (it was light-years ahead of CAA, but of course all the new buildings were), but I haven't been back since. 

I was there to see TSO there back in December.  Still a pretty nice place and hasn't aged bad at all.

Won't be able to watch this one, but I'll be checking periodically on my phone for updates.

LGD, need these points.

for all the naysayers on ruutu, his addition on that line has equaled scoring. So far looks like a great pick up.

god if we win by playing 2 more periods like this broduer is going to once again be back in net. Devils just completely dominant after first couple minutes.

Edited by Sneax

zajac holding us down with the single goal so far.. hopefully we can hang onto the lead and pot a couple more

Very solid period all around but part of me thinks it's just because the flyers look lost... They will come out with more intensity in the 2nd so we will need to match it. And stay out of the box- they cannot beat us 5v5.

And there is the pathetic ridiculous softie

go try to defend that garbage.

unscreened half speed wrist shot from way out through the 5 hole. that is DISGRACEFUL. get this pile of feces off the ice

Edited by '7'

Jesus...

But he needs to play 70 guys, that's what it is.

That might be the worst of the worst he's let in all year.