Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

235 posts in this topic

Hes just soooooo slow to get in position after a save, im surprise hes not getting caugh like that more often

That goal had a lot in common with the weak one he let in at Yankee stadium.

Play hard as fvck come away with a good hard earned goal. Come back and marty lets up that trash.

That goal had a lot in common with the weak one he let in at Yankee stadium.

none of those were his fault clearly

Oh yeah, they "conferenced."  Horsesh!t.

Ryan Carter face first into the boards. blood drawn, PLAY ON!

Taco is better at setting line ups than pete. I'm so mad at that broduer goal still.

Also anyone just see that commercial for our homestead. Bruins wild leafs rangers. What a tough schedule, where does this mysterious easy schedule start

Taco is better at setting line ups than pete. I'm so mad at that broduer goal still.

Also anyone just see that commercial for our homestead. Bruins wild leafs rangers. What a tough schedule, where does this mysterious easy schedule start

who's taco?

making routine saves look acrobatic. That grossman shot.

who's taco?

from the show the league.

none of those were his fault clearly

Are we all forgetting the Yankee Stadium ice was some of the worst ice ever played on? According to Marty at least...clearly not his fault lol

Edited by Bibby89

The 2nd was as bad as the first was good. Everyone wants to hate on Marty it's the low hanging fruit these days but I applaud stereo for giving credit there on the tough save. He's been good so far other than the soft goal. We're lucky we got out of that period tied and need to come out for the 3rd differently.

We can criticize Marty for that easy goal and all his other ones, but again, must we bash Marty relentlessly? All the people doing this should honestly think twice before purchasing tickets to Marty's jersey raising game.

We can criticize Marty for that easy goal and all his other ones, but again, must we bash Marty relentlessly? All the people doing this should honestly think twice before purchasing tickets to Marty's jersey raising game.

I think its safe to say we all love Marty for what he's done for the Devils. Its frustration, it is for me anyway. When he lets in goals like that one, it's maddening. That glove save was nice though.

I think its safe to say we all love Marty for what he's done for the Devils. Its frustration, it is for me anyway. When he lets in goals like that one, it's maddening. That glove save was nice though.

I am just as frustrated but the attacks just don't stop. There's more than one broken record around here lately. It's like, "We get it, Marty sucks and is the worst goaltender ever and is a terrible person for wanting to continue his career."

The more of that that happens the more I think zidlicky is back next year- especially if we re-sign jägr.