Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
'7'

GDT New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 7pm MSG

140 posts in this topic

No, they're gonna score, and be one goal short at the end.  JUST to make that BS disallowed goal hurt even more.

10-11, 12-13, 13-14, unless this team is already in a spot they pretty much just coast at the end of the season. No heart.

No, they're gonna score, and be one goal short at the end.  JUST to make that BS disallowed goal hurt even more.

This. Ryder.

I'm sure Ryder will go on a binge once we're 8 points out of the playoffs.

Can totally see that.  Or him scoring one tonight with Marty pulled with 3 seconds or so left.  fvck him.

Can totally see that.  Or him scoring one tonight with Marty pulled with 3 seconds or so left.  fvck him.

lol like D'Agostini's goal down two with like thirty seconds left in the Boston game last year, think it was his only one as a Devil.

I'm sure Ryder will go on a binge once we're 8 points out of the playoffs.

Whenever i look at Ryder lately, for some reason flashes of Brian Rolston (2nd tour of duty) go through my mind. 

Outstanding.  I'm fresh out of optimism now.

This team can go fvck itself. They quit. Eat a dick you worthless a$$holes.

I dont think they quit tonight, just played a good opponent on a back to back. It happens, unfortunately, this one (may) be the death blow unless they go something like 11-3

I'll say it again- this season can't end soon enough. Just get it over with, give the Cup to one of the teams out west, and let's get on to next season. This season has been a worthless sack of sh!t.

I'm glad I'm only going to two of the four games next week.  I kind of wish it was zero, or one at most.

Just want to point out that after they pulled Marty, Deboer put Salvador out on the 6 on 5. Game was over but that's an embarrassment to have him out there.

I'll say it again- this season can't end soon enough. Just get it over with, give the Cup to one of the teams out west, and let's get on to next season. This season has been a worthless sack of sh!t.

I'm not going to worry about tonight's game or get to worked up about the rest of the season. It helps that my standards were never very high. But I don't even want to think about next year either. Really not sure how this team gets better offensively.