nick17112

GDT: Bruins @Devils 18th March 2014

269 posts in this topic

Clowe drops the gloves. Way to show some fvcking balls Clowe, well done.

The Bruins are on back to back games? Could've fooled me. They're playing with rocket fuel in their skates

Clowe fighting scares the crap out of me... Concussion waiting to happen, I can't watch.

U do realize that schneider is even more 5hole prone right?. It was only a matter of time as our d has been horrible this game. #freelarson

Yes I do. I'm just tired of seeing goals go through their damn legs. I feel like every goal has been 5 hole recently.

Really hope brodeur didnt hurt his back getting down s fast on that 5hole shot from bergeron

Very misleading shot clock. Bruins had maybe 3 good scoring chances that period. I'd say 12 of them were weak shots from the outside.

Marty has been good, but that goal was soft despite the fact it was a breakaway.

Very misleading shot clock. Bruins had maybe 3 good scoring chances that period. I'd say 12 of them were weak shots from the outside.

Marty has been good, but that goal was soft despite the fact it was a breakaway.

Bruins had more that 3 good scoring chances. Plus plenty of near breakaways that were just broken up desperately.

Very misleading shot clock. Bruins had maybe 3 good scoring chances that period. I'd say 12 of them were weak shots from the outside .

You need help, they were abused. Edited by Zubie#8

The Bruins are on back to back games? Could've fooled me. They're playing with rocket fuel in their skates

That's because they have....a better coach....better goalies....better player's......they're pro's.

This game is going as predicted. Men vs. Boys. Honestly, we are lucky to be at only 1-0 and still in this game. We need lucky bounces tonight.

gave it  right back shorthanded. Though Brodeur is not to blame, just stupid defensive play. No goalie is stopping that

fvcking Brunner is to blame for that SHG. fvcking guy always leaves the puck behind him.

Edited by Aznjsn

This is ridiculous. We should not be down to these guys. I don't care how many points they have or who their first line is

it's official, the green is bad luck

Edited by Legion15