bars to watch the game

Sander Aarons

• 9 months later...

Finns gone Devils,  

Hello everyone. I`m spending one week in Manhattan with a friend of mine and we got ourselves tickets to 3 Devils matches 28th vs Leafs, 30th vs Penguins and 31th vs Panthers. I`ve visited prudential center once last season (nice 7-1 home win against Blues) but did not have much time to wonder around the area. So are there any pre-game/after game pubs or bars near the arena where Devils fans go enjoy their well deserved refresments?

Thanks in advance!

-Toni

Finns gone Devils,

Hello everyone. I`m spending one week in Manhattan with a friend of mine and we got ourselves tickets to 3 Devils matches 28th vs Leafs, 30th vs Penguins and 31th vs Panthers. I`ve visited prudential center once last season (nice 7-1 home win against Blues) but did not have much time to wonder around the area. So are there any pre-game/after game pubs or bars near the arena where Devils fans go enjoy their well deserved refresments?

Thanks in advance!

-Toni

I like Dinosaur BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I travel a lot for business notably in Miami, Orlando, Denver, Cleveland and Sacramento. Does anyone here know of any good bars to watch the Devils game?

If you're ever in New York, I highly recommend The Jeffrey. It's right under the Queensboro Bridge, on E. 60th, and the vibe there is really cool. Good food, great craft beers, great atmosphere, and just an all-around fun place.

As a pregame venue it's does the job. Lots of beer selection and the food does the trick, and generally comes out pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eh true but I find the portion size to $ to be off.  Got a really small portion last time for $18.  My buddy ordered the brisket sandwich when we went this past April before a game and it was a Kaiser roll with 2 slices of brisket.  I kid you not.

Regardless I find a lot of the restaurants around the rock to be meh.  I hope Redd's Biergarten will change that.

Don't go to Dinosaur.  Most overrated BBQ I have ever had.

i can definitely second this one, dino was a major disappointment from their staff to their food.. it was terrible half of it was cold...i was hoping it just happened to be the one time i was there but nope.. tried it two times after that as well and it sucked. IMO the best pre game spot is the loft or its new name taste venue..the upstairs is completely redone and its more like a lounge now its pretty awesome!