GDT: Rags @ Devils Part 5: Revenge of the Indoor Cats - 7 pm

Neb00rs

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can catch them by surprise and sleeping at the start of the 3rd I think we can get a goal.  This Rangers team isn't all that good and if we just keep working hard something will come.  I have to give credit to DeBoer for changing the lines up and I think it is working well so far.  Let's hope we get rewarded.   Season on the line here coming up. 

at 1-0, you might think we're still in it. But Martin Brodeur will take care of that for us with a softy du jour

You are literally the worst piece of crap ever.  And that is saying something, as this board is loaded with top grade douches.  YOU my friend, are the KING of the Douche.

The Rangers are giving us a great opportunity to tie this game.  They have done almost nothing offensively in this period.  They are merely dumping it in and getting out of trouble.  It is all on us to keep the pressure up and throw pucks on net. We are going to get a bounce.