Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neb00rs

GDT: Rags @ Devils Part 5: Revenge of the Indoor Cats - 7 pm

146 posts in this topic

There are getting outhusstled by a team the is playing back to back with travel, embarrassing!

They are a lot faster than us.

There are getting outhusstled by a team the is playing back to back with travel, embarrassing!

this always happens. teams in back to backs or 3 in 4 play like they've had 4 days off when they see us

no chance they score a goal tonight with the way the rags are getting into lanes and blocking shots

That last few minutes was better.  At least we had some sustained offensive zone time.  I like Zubrus with Zajac and Jagr instead of Ruutu.

im out. I've seen this script before. hopefully better results in toronto

If we can catch them by surprise and sleeping at the start of the 3rd I think we can get a goal.  This Rangers team isn't all that good and if we just keep working hard something will come.  I have to give credit to DeBoer for changing the lines up and I think it is working well so far.  Let's hope we get rewarded.   Season on the line here coming up. 

During that whole offensive push I don't think the Devils had one legitimate scoring chance.

Come on boys, I'm normally negative but we've got a good cycle going and pushing things just wide. Keep chipping away at em

at 1-0, you might think we're still in it. But Martin Brodeur will take care of that for us with a softy du jour

at 1-0, you might think we're still in it. But Martin Brodeur will take care of that for us with a softy du jour

:huh:  He's been pretty damn solid tonight.  

Marty the only one keeping us alive, especially now after that absolute horsesh!t penalty dive the refs bought.

Marty deserves to win this one.   I really like our effort right now.  At least we aren't going down without a fight.  Andy Greene also playing his as off tonight.  You can tell he is really gripping and trying to help the offense.

You are literally the worst piece of crap ever.  And that is saying something, as this board is loaded with top grade douches.  YOU my friend, are the KING of the Douche.

Great game by marty, goal wasnt his fault when he gets ran into.

He is the reason why its only 1-0