Renato Rodrigues

GDT-April Fools Edition- Devils vs Sabres-7pm

310 posts in this topic

They really need to get this, and 6 of the remaining 7. I'll give them wiggle room for the Boston season finale (and assuming Columbus loses a couple in their *TOUGH* late stretch, it's doable).

Their 22 year old rookie goalie Nathan Liewen is starting and looking for his first nhl win. Why does that scare me !?!

LGD.

Their 22 year old rookie goalie Nathan Liewen is starting and looking for his first nhl win. Why does that scare me !?!

It scares the sh!t outta me too. You just KNOW this guy is going to have the game of his life tonight. These kinds of guys always stand on their heads against the Devils.

LGD.

It scares the sh!t outta me too. You just KNOW this guy is going to have the game of his life tonight. These kinds of guys always stand on their heads against the Devils.

Gotta score early like yesterday

if we win again tonight for some reason I will actually have some faith

Wow, we have faced an incredible amount of backups lately. Though, I'm not sure if this is a testament to how far we have fallen in the eyes of other teams or to the nature of the league today and the ubiquity of goaltender rotations.

Anyways, LGD. Win, because I can't think of anything better for you to do.  :koolaid:

Wow, we have faced an incredible amount of backups lately. Though, I'm not sure if this is a testament to how far we have fallen in the eyes of other teams or to the nature of the league today and the ubiquity of goaltender rotations.

We've been facing backups for a number of years now. It's definitely a testament to how lowly other teams view our offensive game, both when it wasn't warranted (a couple years ago) and now when it is (our offense blows). On the flipside, most teams go into each game respecting us as a defensive power house, which maybe we are (despite the odd braindead moves our d-men make each game).

We haven't shut out a team since January 9th. We are due.

Because we lost to the Isles rookie keeper last weekend....

Go Cory ! 

Go Devils. Bring home the bacon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Because we lost to the Isles rookie keeper last weekend....

Hes considered the 3rd string goalie. Nabokov 1, poulin 2, the guy we lost to 3

Go Cory !

If we lose tonight I'm gonna blow my top...

Per TG

Apparently Brodeur will be back in net tonight against Buffalo. No words on why the switch was made. #Devils

ok wtf Deboer?

Edited by SterioDesign
5 people like this

Per TG

Apparently Brodeur will be back in net tonight against Buffalo. No words on why the switch was made. #Devils

ok wtf Deboer?

April fools? lol.

Edited by Neb00rs

Per TG

ok wtf Deboer?

You bastard.