Renato Rodrigues

GDT-April Fools Edition- Devils vs Sabres-7pm

310 posts in this topic

They deserve to miss the playoffs. 

Go fvck yourselves you fvcking losers. And no Chico I won't give that stiff Buffalo goalie any credit. fvck this team.

5 chances to win outright against a nobody goalie and they fvcking choked each and every time.

Cory must be pissed. DONT PISS OFF OUR FUTURE. Show him the money

After this shootout I fully expect these forums servers to crash. Admins better push the site into budget mode.

at least were good at something. Being the worst team ever in the shootouts.

This is the first time in my life where I actually can not WAIT for the season to end.  I can't wait. It will stop ruining my nights 3 days a week. This is pathetic, I hope deboer is fired, I hope half of these sh!tbags get cut or traded. fvck this team. fvck them.

If Mike Brown comes on here with another semantics argument I swear to God.

Has Cory ever won a big game? Just checking.

He made 7 saves in a goddamn shootout. This game isn't on him, it's on the nutcases that shoot the puck.

Perfect game for April fools day. Made a fool out of me for thinking we could actually come away with a win today. Pathetic. Once again. L

5 chances to win outright against a nobody goalie and they fvcking choked each and every time.

This is Deboer hockey. They always play like frightened turtles and choke all the time in every way

the culture of choking has to end. Deboer has to go

Zajac has hit like 3 posts in the shootout this year.  This team is cursed!

There yah go... time to fly in the Jamaican VooDoo witchdoctor to take the curse off this team.

Just plain out embarrassing and this team from a fan's viewpoint is NOT enjoyable to watch. I hope management realizes this project Lou/PDB put together does not work and no one likes it.

Has Cory ever won a big game? Just checking.

You're an idiot.

At this point.....all you can do is :rofl: at these fvcks.......the rest of the NHL does.

Cory was very good in the shootout...except for the 5-hole goal. He is having issues with that. This one is on the shooters though. Cory did what he had to - more than he had to. Our guys had laughable attempts. WTF was that from Ruutu? He hit the goalie right in the blocker. And then Elias with the 1 MPH fake slapshot move that looks more like something out of a kid's street game. It was a "fvck it I give up" attempt.

Gotta win all 6 to.have a chance which isnt likely. Nothing like watching impratical jokers to forget about this mess of a team