GDT-Devils @ Hurricanes-7PM

Renato Rodrigues

Thank you!

fvck this garbage candycane southern tarzan sound effect franchise. Not even the refs ignoring 2 full period of hooks and holds could help them tonight

I hate those fvckers too. 

11 of our last 14 points. Haven't lost in regulation in 7 games. Where the hell did that sneak up on us from?

But guyz!  The easy schedule wasn't gonna help us!11111!11!!1!!!!!111!  4-0-3 in our last 7.  11 points out of a possible 14.

OH stfu. You don't understand the first thing about this game.

• Like 1

What an effort again. So many good performances tonight. I said with 10 minutes left to myself that if the Devils lost this game somehow, I'd feel disappointed for them not because of them. Just a really great effort.

Deboer was asking for trouble with the forwards he chose with 1 minute and 40 seconds left, but maybe the luck has swung to the Devils side. An EN goal from Dainius Zubrus. I thought it was very obvious that Gionta was having trouble skating (groin?). They really could have used a healthy Gio tonight, but if he can't move at all, there is no point in playing him. Yet he was out there late in the game.

I think it be very hard for Lou to fire Deboer after this weekend's games. Onus is on him to get this team some scoring help.

Top to bottom I can't think of a Devil who had a bad game. fvcking Sestito was good. Sislo provided some grinding energy play. Maybe Ryder again who aside from the post (which wouldn't have counted anyway since Skinner just scored) was pretty much invisible

Ryder kind of looks to me what Ilya Kovalchuk would look like at 38. Big, takes a while to work up any speed but slow in general...tons of giveaways, heavy shot, no backcheck.

CORY SCHNEIDER!!! Love what I saw out of him today. Saw tons of unstoppable shots. Deflections, point blank attempts.

He STOPPED THEM.

The schedule hasn't helped us, Cory has :P

And a plucky Calgary team on Monday. I really loathed the compacted Olympic year sched (and yes everybody else deals with it too)  but god damn they need 2 days off.

Edited by '7'

And a plucky Calgary team on Monday. I really loathed the compacted Olympic year sched (and yes everybody else deals with it too)  but god damn they need 2 days off.

At least the game's at home though...and the crowd's going to be PUMPED judging by the reaction at the end of the game Friday followed by today's events.  Although Columbus winning tomorrow would take a little edge off - if they ever lost though (and the Isles have been playing well)....

We'd be in the playoffs with a 2-9 record in the shootout, lol.

We'd be comfortably in if we were .500 (well, close to it, 11's an odd number).

It sort of goes both way though. Remember that game we tied up late in Anaheim and won after being badly outplayed? Remember beating the kings in ot 3 on 3 after LA outshot us 3,435 to 4 and spending 59 minutes in our end?

You could flip things one way and have the Devils at 91 points. Flip things another way and we have 77 points

At least the game's at home though...and the crowd's going to be PUMPED judging by the reaction at the end of the game Friday followed by today's events. Although Columbus winning tomorrow would take a little edge off - if they ever lost though (and the Isles have been playing well)....

Oh man, if Columbus loses tomorrow our crowd will be jacked Monday!