Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renato Rodrigues

GDT-Flames @ Devils-7PM

231 posts in this topic

Gotta agree with everything so far... 1- We're outplaying them big time, 2- If we get a goal I think another one or two more will come after that, 3- I really, REALLY don't want this to go to a shootout, and if it does, I think this might be the one I finally don't watch. 

EDIT:  Oh yeah, and 4- Ryder definitely looks useless out there.  Very disappointed in his production or lack thereof lately.

Edited by NJDfan1711

Devils primed for a huge third.

This is one of those games where, if they break Ramo once..the goals will start flowing.

LGD, come on boys.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

fvckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.  We're toast.  I doubt we come back from this.  If we do, it'll be in the final minute or so of the game. 

I have learned to never underestimate how bad the Devils can fvck things up. We have actually managed to once again make a career backup a star and they score on the first shot they take.

Brunner needs to be removed from the jagr line

Edited by devlman

just a bunch of posts, god assisted saves, and heartbreaking flubs coming up. no point in watching this one to the end

congrats on the shutout Kari Ramo. Looking forward to seeing you in the Devils backup goalie opponent hall of fame

Edited by '7'

Jagr is a fvcking bull out there.  Looking like a champ dipping the shoulder and powering around the net.  Can't believe Carter didn't bury that one.  He also got drilled on the numbers from behind and of course no call.  Bullsh!t.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

Son of a bitch..

That's what I get for trying to be positive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

just a bunch of posts, god assisted saves, and heartbreaking flubs coming up. no point in watching this one to the end

congrats on the shutout Kari Ramo. Looking forward to seeing you in the Devils backup goalie opponent hall of fame

I needed this.  :hail:

This is hard to watch.

Yup. The worst part is that if it was 4-0 you wouldn't have to. The Devs always do just enough to keep you in there long enough to give you the finger.

Might as well call it now... We'll get a penalty with 2-3 min left in the game.. Book it.

Lets not forget that ppg came after ruutu fvcked up and gave the other team a breakaway causing the merril slash. We were dominating up until then

"The Devils really do need a hero." - Chico Resch

My hero is Kari Ramo.

The puck just isn't gonna go in tonight. Its like there's a force-field in front of the net.

Breaking my heart Devils. Come on..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok time to stir sh!t up. Crash the fvcking net with no disregard. Desparation time

Might as well call it now... We'll get a penalty with 2-3 min left in the game.. Book it.

meanwhile refs ignore brutal takedowns of the devils in front of Ramo. they just wink and laugh about it.

The puck just isn't gonna go in tonight. Its like there's a force-field in front of the net.

It doesn't help when every shot is put right in the middle of the 'C' on Ramo's jersey.