Devils @ Sens 7PM Play'n out the String

msweet

DEVILS (34-29-16) at SENATORS (34-31-14)

TV: MSG PLUS
Radio: WCBS 880 AM

Last 10: New Jersey 5-2-3; Ottawa 6-3-1

Season series: This is the third and final game between the Ottawa Senators and New Jersey Devils. Each team has won on home ice; the Devils 5-2 on Dec. 18 and the Senators 5-2 on Oct. 17.

Big story: The Devils were eliminated from qualifying for the Stanley Cup Playoffs on Wednesday night as the the Columbus Blue Jackets and the Detroit Red Wings locked up the final two spots in the Eastern Conference. New Jersey will miss the playoffs for a second straight season.

There was some good news for the Devils on Wednesday during practice when forward Patrik Elias skated for the first time since sustaining a head injury in the first period of a victory against the Washington Capitals on Friday. Elias, who was on a line with Damien Brunner and Mike Sislo, was the only injured Devil to return to practice; forwards Adam Henrique (groin), Ryane Clowe (head) and Jacob Josefson (left ankle/foot) and defenseman Bryce Salvador (groin) were absent.

http://devils.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013021197&navid=DL|NJD|home

LGD!... need a loss to move up in the draft....

oh wait....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the Ottawa feed on for no particular reason - holy sh!t those smug a$$holes are absolutely dumping on the Devils.

Infuriating. Kick em while you can they're down, because Lord knows your pathetic senators have accomplished NOTHING worth mentioning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Had the Ottawa feed on for no particular reason - holy sh!t those smug a$$holes are absolutely dumping on the Devils.

Infuriating. Kick em while you can they're down, because Lord knows your pathetic senators have accomplished NOTHING worth mentioning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And then I just reply with 'Jeff Friesen', and anyone associated with Ottawa goes home and cries themselves to sleep.

Hopefully no shows like this just hasten Dumboers departure

That decision has probably been made either way. I can't believe these three meaningless games will change the last two seasons of evaluation. This isn't on the coach though, you had to figure the letdown was going to come playing for nothing now.

Edited by TheRedStorm