Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThreeCups

GDT: Isles @ Devils 7:30PM - Marty's Last Game?

112 posts in this topic

Well, another meaningless contest between two dogsh!t teams...

I hope we play angry tonight.  I also hope to see #30 between the pipes for this one, and Sunday

Marty has been a dick lately, but the team should give him these last 2 meaningless contests.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Hmmm, it will be interesting to see who our keeper is tonight.

If #35, does that mean #30's media activity burned some bridges....

or *gasp* does it mean that Lou is not concerned with giving his 20-year vet a send-off because #30 will be her next year for that kind of thing? 

Is this the last home game?

IF so, Marty SHOULD be starting for his very last time at the Rock, so people can pay their respects to possibly the greatest goaltender of all-time.   He helped put NJ on the NHL map.   I for one am grateful.

I would cheer him this one last time for all he has done for this franchise, as it is time to move on.

Edited by MantaRay

No Sunday's the last home game. I'd like to see them each get a send off win, Cory for his great year, Marty for his great career.

Hmmm, it will be interesting to see who our keeper is tonight.

If #35, does that mean #30's media activity burned some bridges....

or *gasp* does it mean that Lou is not concerned with giving his 20-year vet a send-off because #30 will be her next year for that kind of thing? 

This.  :thumbsup:   Let's go Devils!!!

Edited by Chuck the Duck

No Sunday's the last home game. I'd like to see them each get a send off win, Cory for his great year, Marty for his great career.

Agree

Win in a shootout.

Also, if they lose in a shootout, I think they should get boo'd off the ice. Like, until nobody else is left.

Beat this easy team and increase our playoff chances from 0.00% to 0.00%. 91 here we come!

I'll be there Sunday for Marty, had this game booked day one of the season. It'll be hard.

especially because they will probably lose sunday too .. brodeurs likely to be last game as a devil and the last game until october ending out in a loss.... thats style right there

Don't really care if we win or lose. It'll be the end if a era with brodeur. Hopefully we sign a scoring forward and keep CS!

Well chico just said the percentages are higher that brodeur wont be here next year. Im assuming he has more insight then any of us. Sunday could be both brodeur and chicos last devils game