MadDog2020

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

2,364 posts in this topic

I didn't see Columbus putting up 3 that fast, but I guess we got a game now. Wow.

Pittsburgh survives... Barely.

They won't for long, both the Flyers and Rangers have been playing better than the Pens since the New Year, but it'll probably be the Rangers against them.

They won't for long, both the Flyers and Rangers have been playing better than the Pens since the New Year, but it'll probably be the Rangers against them.

Yeah I don't like their chances against the Rags after seeing what I saw against Columbus. They were lucky to survive this series. Although I did pick the Pens over the Rags in 6 in my bracket, so I gotta stick with that I guess lol.

2-0 MIN Bastards! This season is cursed for Devils fans!

Paul Stastny has heard your call- and he has answered. 2-1.

Yeah I don't like their chances against the Rags after seeing what I saw against Columbus. They were lucky to survive this series. Although I did pick the Pens over the Rags in 6 in my bracket, so I gotta stick with that I guess lol.

Paul Stastny has heard your call- and he has answered. 2-1.

Pretty much same here, I had the Pens beating the Rags right up till tonight but I lost any hope of that after the Pens' latest gong show display.  I saw the score at 4-0, literally the next time I brought up Twitter on the computer I saw TG say Foglino...4-3 now, I was like WTF?!

Edited by NJDevs4978

2-2 in Minnesota, way to be Colorado.

Pretty much same here, I had the Pens beating the Rags right up till tonight but I lost any hope of that after the Pens' latest gong show display. I saw the score at 4-0, literally the next time I brought up Twitter on the computer I saw TG say Foglino...4-3 now, I was like WTF?!

Once it got to 4-2, I thought Columbus was tying it up. If they had another minute or two, they would've.

If SJ loses.. Man where do you go from there?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If SJ loses.. Man where do you go from there?

If you're a Sharks fan, you go to the bar for a few days.

Tuned in to the wild game just in time to see Benedict score the go ahead goal. Bleh.

Tuned in to the wild game just in time to see Benedict score the go ahead goal. Bleh.

Zach "EN" Parise

Well this wasn't the game 7 I was hoping for.  Avs better finish this up at home.

10pts in 6 games for Parise. By far his best performance in any round of his career...ugh.

It's amazing how referee Francois st Laurent is in the middle of every officiating mess we see. He is a complete asshat and representative of officials from Quebec.

Chris Lee too. Same thing, it's not purely coincidence that controversies occur in games he's officiating.

Ridiculous that they're still employed imo. Especially with their histories.