MadDog2020

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

2,364 posts in this topic

If it turns out to be Rags/Habs, its gonna be the whole board vs SD lmao. A fitting cap to a season that's been raining sh!t on us since day 1.

just disgusted... seriously this is the year for zero satisfaction for devils fans..these losers will end up winning the cup..thats just the kind of luck/ season its been for us

just disgusted... seriously this is the year for zero satisfaction for devils fans..these losers will end up winning the cup..thats just the kind of luck/ season its been for us

Rangers-Wild finals. Puke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all know too well it takes 16.  Not 15.  Not 14.

There's other teams hungry to win and it's just half over

Rangers-Wild finals. Puke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

look at the bright side...one team has to lose finally!

If the Rangers win then the Rangers win. Silver lining: Lou might decide to ice a solid team in response.

I'm not celebrating anything yet - this has been a weird playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Regrettable self quote.

fvck everything about this season. Seriously, zero satisfaction anywhere. Rags-Wild final, book it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My Colorado-Pittsburgh final shat itself pretty early. I picked Montreal over Boston in seven, just because I was tired of everyone saying there was no way Boston wasn't taking the East. Now I'm praying for them to get through. I don't think New York has a shot over Boston.

If Montreal wins tomorrow, who has home ice?

Rangers should be on the road no matter what. Montreal had more points then them too. Unless the NHL managed to fvck up that part of the playoffs as well.

Lundquist was lights out! Well deserved win for him irrespective of what jersey he is wearing. Does anyone have the shots on goals for both teams, it felt like it was 2:1 Pittsburgh.

In a weird, masochistic way if it's LA/MIN vs Rags I could see myself pulling for the Rags.

In a weird, masochistic way if it's LA/MIN vs Rags I could see myself pulling for the Rags.

Not a chance in hell.

Never.

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif
2 people like this

I can understand where you guys are coming from but I live in a part of the states that doesn't have much interest in hockey and I'm not much for watching games anymore. Really, if the Devils aren't in the playoffs then I could care less who wins.

Plus hockey is my favorite sport, but I don't really watch any other sport to begin with so I'm actually not a big sports fan. Movies come first and foremost in my canon of interests.

Edited by CarpathianForest

I can understand where you guys are coming from but I live in a part of the states that doesn't have much interest in hockey and I'm not much for watching games anymore. Really, if the Devils aren't in the playoffs then I could care less who wins.

Plus hockey is my favorite sport, but I don't really watch any other sport to begin with so I'm actually not a big sports fan. Movies come first and foremost in my canon of interests.

There's a big difference between not caring who wins if the Devils are out and pulling for the Rangers to win, I don't care if its against Los Angeles or Minnesota. fvck the Rangers.

If the Rangers win then the Rangers win. Silver lining: Lou might decide to ice a solid team in response.

Please no...desperate Lou isn't a pretty sight (MMM disaster in '06, the Kovy/Volch/Tallinder spending spree that put us in cap hell in '09).

Besides if missing the playoffs two straight years isn't enough to amp up the urgency level then it's time for Lou to retire anyway.

Crosby and Malkin are a couple of little bitches. This is on them.

Well mainly Crosby, at least Malkin competed in the playoffs.  Crosby pulled a Langencancer dissapearing act.

If it turns out to be Rags/Habs, its gonna be the whole board vs SD lmao. A fitting cap to a season that's been raining sh!t on us since day 1.

Well most of the time its already le whole board vs me lol

Well this was certainly disappointing. Pittsburgh just didn't put in the effort and it just sorta snowballed from their. From what I saw of game 7, Pens dominated in shots but the Rags were good in limiting big scoring chances, blocking shots, keeping things to the outside. Last 10 minutes it never really seemed like Pittsburgh would score.

Rags will be going against a very tough team in the ECF...and then the Finals (if they get that far)

They've already played the maximum amount of playoff games. Another long hard slog and they're only halfway their (and they're about to face better goaltending)

Like 2012 I think they will run out of gas and peter out. Habs in 6 or Bruins in 5.

They are still a long way from a Cup

Edited by '7'