MadDog2020

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

2,364 posts in this topic

That's what they needed, hopefully the game turns now.

I have never seen a great team get such ridiculous puck luck go against them in this series.

Well, let's hope the Canadiens play as hard and as passionate vs. nyr as they did the Bruins. Presuming there's no 2-goal in 3-min. comeback.

So, do die-hard Leaf and Sen fans root for Montreal because they're Canadian? Or are they like us and root against your big rival no matter what?   

Well, at least one city of either Montreal or NY will be devastated in two weeks...

So who does get home ice?  nyr was 2 seed with 96 pts., mtl was 3 seed with 100.  sounds like a dumb question but...

I think Iginla is a bad luck charm.  Whichever team he signs with, they don't advance.

So who does get home ice?  nyr was 2 seed with 96 pts., mtl was 3 seed with 100.  sounds like a dumb question but...

They base it on points, not seeds.  They can't really base it on seed in case two teams with the same seed make it through.

Lmfao, I think the Kings fans were sing-songing the wrong goalie.

for the love of god montreal go even though Chicago's probably gonna roll whoever (assuming they'd beat Anaheim. LA would probably roll in terms of corsi but make it way more interesting than it has to be)

No more game 7s. Win tonight Anaheim and let's get this death march of a season over with already

Lmfao, I think the Kings fans were sing-songing the wrong goalie.

That's pretty typical when half the Kings "fans" in the arena probably don't know who anyone on the Kings team is.