MadDog2020

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

2,364 posts in this topic

Yeah the Habs can blow me, useless sacks of sh!t. They emptied their tanks against Boston. They're fvcking toast.

Can't tell if the rangers are this good or the Habs are just terrible. How did they get this far?

man you've got to be a fvcking moron if you didn't see that coming

that goal in a twisted way is essentially the story of the Devils season

It was reminiscent of any Devils-Carolina regulation playoff ending :P  It was bordering on an '09 special when the Rangers nearly won it with the last shift.  They'll probably win it soon enough in OT anyway.

Can't tell if the rangers are this good or the Habs are just terrible. How did they get this far?

Both...but people will only say the latter.

Hell fvcking no to Gionta coming back. He was pathetic at the end of the game. Can't win a battle on the boards to save his life. 

The only habs player to show up is there minor league goalie whose having a great game.

And im sure vaneks value dropped dramatically from tis series, and i dont know who would want him

In other news, Hank getting outplayed by some rook goaltender. Nothing to see here. If only the Habs could get some offense going

Also someone needs to put Kreider in a fvcking body cast. I'm sick of looking at that fvcking a$$hole. I wish someone pummeled him in the middle of his weak-ass celebration.

Edited by MadDog2020

Also someone needs to put Kreider in a fvcking body cast. I'm sick of looking at that fvcking a$$hole.

don't worry, LA or Chicago is on another planet compared to the Rags. NYR won't know what hit them.

I'm out...no need to see more streamers and confetti at the garden. I hope the Habs get game 4 and at least drag NYR back to Montreal. For no other reason but to wear them down

Edited by '7'

Just tuning in now, watched the Prust hit and fight - love it. The hit was definitely late, but he's doing what he can to spark the team.

Also, fvck Carcillo. Throw the book at him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i wish torts was still coach.. kreider would be watching at home

Edited by landofvanilla

Someone definitely needs to lay Kreider out. fvcking annoying.

Well how about THAT!

Go Habs Go!

Can't see this taking very long to end

WOOO I WAS RIGHT! NICE!!!!

OLE OLE OLE OLE

I thought you were kidding, I checked the score at TSN and it still said 2-2 for a while

I'm singing too OLE OLE 

I just woke up my building.

HAbs are still losing this series, but at least they live until the weekend.

THE HABS LIVE!

Oh God, Rangers fans will be crying about that Prust hit until game 4

You see this is why the Rangers are not a Cup champion. Because they let a piece of garbage with an AHL goalie off the mat after a spine crushing game tying goal with 20 seconds to go. Montreal was a rotting corpse. Rangers ran them all game.

Guess what, the Queen wasn't at his best tonight. When he made saves...he was fighting the puck.

Are the rags still the favorite to win this? Of course. But let's see how they respond to this. Does the air come out of their sails or do they continue running Montreal off the ice?

Bottom line I this is a series. And one way or another it's going back to Montreal. Rangers and their fans thought it would be easy?

No. Still lots of heavy lifting to do.

and vanek lol and brierre

and vanek lol and brierre

air out of their sails lol habs 2-2

Edited by lazer