2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

He is so fast and maybe even faster with the puck if that is somehow possible. It's ridiculous. Although his stride is different, he is explosive like Fedorov or Bure.

Saw him play a lot around here in juniors and god, imagine him against kids lol it was ridiculous. He can execute and do sh!t at top speed, un fvcking real

The quote/article is out there somewhere, I remember reading it and not being surprised. Considering what happened with Kovy, I think the Devils were hesitant to draft a Russian with a high pick. I remember people over at HF were speculating that our guy would've been Domi because he's a more 'Devils' type of player.

I would have believed we would take either Hunter Shinkarauk or Domi. 

Columbus wins it in OT.  Pittsburgh just doesn't do well against good forechecking teams.  Their defense can't handle pressure.  They turn the puck over like it's nobody's business.

blah blah blah blah the hockey expert has spoken ... the rangers are most likely going to win against the flyers.. we should want pitts to win against columbus to have a better chance at stopping them from going any further in the second round.

blah blah blah blah the hockey expert has spoken ... the rangers are most likely going to win against the flyers.. we should want pitts to win against columbus to have a better chance at stopping them from going any further in the second round.

Give me three reasons why Columbus would lose to the Rangers.  There is no reason to believe that the Rangers are this ubiquitous force.  They're stronger, but not unbeatable, same with the Penguins.  No reason to insult the dude who was making a simple observation, no matter how wrong or correct it is.  I'm just curious. 

I want Stastny come hell or high water. I want him to be Lou's #1 priority that isn't named Cory Schneider. But we can't offer him that 8th year, and I think Colorado will ante up. Still, we gotta at least try.

dont know much about him to be honest i dont usually follow other teams with the exception of like 2 other teams in the league..which leaves me behind on knowing about other players out there, but i highly doubt we sign some big long contract .. i just dont see it happening. for the most part im sure there wont be too many changes and we will be stuck with most of the dead beats we had last year.

Give me three reasons why Columbus would lose to the Rangers.  There is no reason to believe that the Rangers are this ubiquitous force.  They're stronger, but not unbeatable, same with the Penguins.  No reason to insult the dude who was making a simple observation, no matter how wrong or correct it is.  I'm just curious.

because he says things like this all the time.. oh penguins D is terrible if you play them physically enough theyre terrible going on and on and in the first game what happened columbus was extremely physical against them i forget the number of hits they laid on them but it was a big number... penguins still beat them

dont know much about him to be honest i dont usually follow other teams with the exception of like 2 other teams in the league..which leaves me behind on knowing about other players out there, but i highly doubt we sign some big long contract .. i just dont see it happening. for the most part im sure there wont be too many changes and we will be stuck with most of the dead beats we had last year.

He immediately becomes our first line center, and allows a permanent Henrique move to the wing. We'd be in great shape with Stastny and Zajac as our top two centers. But its probably wishful thinking... Colorado has a ton of cap space and they won't have to pay those kids yet for a while. They'll lock him up.

that 2nd goal is all on Emery. Dubbed shot, he got across and got his glove on it, just flat out missed.

at least they got out of the 1st 2-1, so still in it but not hopeful with that dope in net

Edited by '7'